Accom in Phnom Penh and Siem Riep

This year I stayed at the Sunshine Hotel by the river. Great location, the rooms so so. 20 $ a double. Last year at the Renakse. An old colonial building also close to the river. Very nice place but more expensive. Can´t remember how much but I think it was around 30 or so.

The Hong Kong was bombed in July but they are still open for business. Only the old building was damaged, the newer larger wing out back wasn't touched. The entrance is from the back now. It's still a viable option in PP.

For more detailed information check out the Cambodia boards.

I stayed at the "Diamond" hotel. Nice place, it is $35.usd however. I will stay there again if I go back to PNH. I kept a moto-bike guy on call/wait for $7.per day, day and night, so location not an issue for me. Diamond is near the Central Market and that American food store. Food is something to think about in PNH, guess you know that?

regards,

Nok

• 2 weeks later...

the hong kong is fantastic, i just stayed there a couple of days ago. clean, the best shower ive had in a while, real mattress (not justa piece of foam), the lobby is open all nght, and all for $22.

and an elevator. cant beat it with a stick.

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

Archived