Bangkok/Pattaya in very low season 1

Here are some of my experiences from my last trip half June until half July 2003.

I am not a native speaker of English and not a great writer either.

Still I like to contribute something at the board and I hope there's something helpful or interesting for some of you in my reports.

BANGKOK

I arrived just before noon at Don Muang, changed some bath and walked to the booth outside the airport where the tickets for the airportbus are being sold.

I noticed immediately that it wasn't as hot outside as on my other trips. In fact the temperature was quite nice this time.

I spent some time joking and teasing the cute young girls who sell the airportbustickets until the bus to Nana arrived.

Although it's two years ago that I visited LOS, the receptionlady at my hotel did recognize me immediately and told me I could get a room for the same price as two years ago. I guess I could have bargained down the price this time as many rooms were empty but I decided not to that. She gave me (unbelievable she remembered that) the same room as two years ago.

Although I was very tired ( I just can't sleep on the flight) I took a quick shower in my room,changed clothes and went outside again.

I saw a (very) pretty BG leaving my hotel , her hair still wet from the shower , and it reminded me of an earlier post at this board that contained quite a bit about early morning tactics to catch ladies leaving.

I smiled at her and tried to make eyecontact with her but she ignored it and walked on.

(By the way, both in Bangkok and Pattaya I have seen very nice looking BG's leaving the hotel around noon but unfortunately this tactic to catch a lady leaving the hotel never worked for me. They either didn't show interest at all or they said : "I go sleep now". Quite frustrating as some of them were the bestlooking girls I have seen on this trip.)

I started wandering around Sukhumvit without any plans where to go. At daytime I like to spend time walking around in town to taste the atmosphere of the city.

When I walked past Soi 7 I decided to check out the Beergarden. I can't remember ever have taken a girl from there but somehow this place is very relaxing to me and it's a great spot to have a drink and watch the game between punters and girls.

The talent was same as two years ago, not great but not really bad either, I noticed however that I got more smiles and attention from the girls than two years ago.

After some time looking around I spotted a girl to my taste and I thought it was about time to have some bedroomfun for the first time on this trip ..........but unfortunately she had "min" ,that's what she said. She gave me her mobile-number but I have never used it.

(a sidenote: I read somewhere that every mobile phone you bring to LOS has to be unlocked in Thailand before you can make it work with a Thai simcard.

I bought a DTAC prepaid-simcard ( starterskit is460 baht and that includes 100 baht of free calls) and it worked immediately with the old Nokia 3210 that I brought from my country. Most BG's however use one2call -simcards and they told me that DTAC doesn't have the best connection to receive calls. I have never had problems in Bangkok or Pattaya with my simcard but maybe one2call is better when you go to other parts of LOS.)

I left the Beergarden and decided to take a (quite long) walk to Soi Cowboy to explore the early-evening-scene.

Between soi 13 and 15 a gallery with beerbars attracted my attention and when I walked to the end of it I saw there was a massagejoint (T-Barber &Massage).

A pretty massagegirl who sat outside on a chair talked me into taking an oil-massage and I wouldn't regret it. The oily was 500 baht for an hour and I felt like reborn when the massage finished. My tiredness was gone and I felt perfectly fit again (this would last for about 4 hours).

During the massage the lady made a proposal for "extras" and she asked 1000 baht for that.When I politely declined her offer she dropped her price to 500 baht for a handjob.

I had already made up my mind to save my bullets for later ,so I tipped her 300 baht and said I would come back the next day.

It was already near 8.00 pm by now and I changed my plan to visit SC as I wanted to be early at Nanaplaza to explore the talent in the gogo's.

The first thing I noticed when I walked into NEP was that there was a lack of falangs and the atmosphere was somewhat tame and sleepy.

I didn't have the "it's -great- to- be- back -feeling" and that made me a bit worried since I had still many days to go on this trip.

My first stop was Bottoms Up and I noticed that they had better looking girls than two years ago but......I also noticed that the atmosphere in this bar wasn't the same. No girls now that rubbed their body against mine,no girls that jumped into my lap. They were just doing their shuffle on the stage or were sitting on a barstool with a bored look on their face just as in so many other gogo's.

Bottoms Up was not the fun diddling bar from two years ago.

I did my round at all the NEP gogo's. In some of the smaller gogo's a peak behind the curtain was enough to make me decide to move on. In others I stopped for one or more drinks. Playskool, one of my favourites, was closed unfortunately.

I also went into the Rainbowbars which are on my "ONLY-LOOK- list".

By the way, it worries me that I have to add more bars to this list on every trip. Happy a gogo in Pattaya, one of my all time favourites in LOS, is on this list too since this trip.

The talent in the Rainbowbars wasn't way as good as two years ago. The atmosphere same-same: bored,disinterested looking girls with short blond hair doing their robot-shuffle and waiting for the mamasan to yell their number and telling them to get changed because someone has paid their barfine for an ST.

I spent most of my time that night in G-Spot. The small stage on the left had some very nice topless- and nudedancers ,a few of them stunners and more important: they were having fun and there was interaction between them and the customers. I bought several ladydrinks inthere and had a good time. I almost barfined a cutie but unfortunately she was a shorttimequeen. She quoted me 1500 baht for ST, but I told her I wasn't interested in ST.

In Temptation I found a lady to spend the night with (at least that's what I thought). She had a pretty face and I had this feeling that she was quite new to the scene. It turned out that she spoke almost no English and was working in the bar since only two weeks. I asked if she liked to stay LT and she agreed to that. She didn't mention a price. When the girl had changed clothes and we were about to leave the bar together, the mamasan came over and asked me : you want her ST ?!

It felt like someone was throwing a bucket with icecold water on my head. The mamasan didn't wait for my answer to her question and left immediately. She must have realised that she said something wrong, although I haven't spoken a word with her ,neither did I look angry at her (I think).

Anyway.... the girl didn't stay LT.

"I am not a native speaker of English and not a great writer either."

Your writing is fine. Good report. I always like reading these trip reports. Everyone has a different perspective and each person usually has something interesting to add.

Thanks for posting it.

Hey, your written English was sight better than a lot of 'native' speakers.

I enjoyed reading this, but I wish you had expanded on the

[color:"red"] Anyway.... the girl didn't stay LT. [/color]

This sounds interesting, and might prepare fellow sanukers.

Archived