22 girls in 22 nights - Day14 - Dating & singing!

chilli13

dating, miss bamboo contest, sky lounge ktv & gulliver 18y girl

Having chatted up a few girls via club sanook, seing their photo's & arranged to meet up with them when in LOS -was the reason for this outing to the malls of northern BKK...

P24 was 1st up after severel failed attempts on meeting including her once driving in to grace hotel to surprise me!

She was working in the government tax office & I think used her extended lunch break or whatever to meet me for a few hours at central ladprao. She did not look as great as her photo unfortunately actually a bit chubby, but quite amusing & good english conversation skills. She wanted to get a master degree eventually & of course a farang boyfriend! She seemed rather open minded & not very shy, but I did not persue our relations any further than on occasion in touch by email etc. Damage was a tea & cake!

K19 is still in BKK Uni at rangsit so we met at the huge future park mall. She again was a bit less than her photos & add to that quite late due to rain! Anyway we had a BK?(hot pot) meal & got to know eachother a bit more. She seemed really only after a friend or a backup whatever as she had another farang boyfriend apparently & me not really being into her meant that after she bough us a snack at a coffeshop & the rain had somewhat stopped we parted without further relations... Damage: a rather long taxi ride & a meal & her ramblings about all farangs only want to bed young uni girls - hell she did not even wear her uniform!

Back in the city I meet up with my friends, who have just arrived, at gulliver. It's great to be back at farang central after not having seen a single foreigner all day at the malls!

My friend has a relation going on with this TG & after a meal & getting a bit up to date with eachother she introduce me to a friend of hers playing pool... Apparently she live in the same block as her & says she's a nice girl, so how can I turn down a recommended freelancer or whatever she does? Each acting a bit shy & surprised we exchange a bit of idle chit chat before she returns to her game & later a football game!

J18 has me hooked from the very first moment & that is unusual as I'm always the one being introduced to the unattractive ones, but that will happen soon enough don't worry...

Anyway she is all dressed up very nice leaving no doubt about her almost perfect curves though.

I think this night was friday so I see a lot of gatherings, but embarrassing as it is I don't really join in on the fun except a short hi to the bkk2nite lads standing nearby...

Not too familiar with the format of dating at the new tavern I ask whether she wanna join the 3 of us over at bamboo for the contest & she nods without hesitation luckily.

As advertised a miss bamboo contest along with some sort of katoey show & a free buffet is tonights highlight at soi3. Apparently everyone can register for the contest & soon our 2 sexy girls have been issued with a number, but they don't really feel they're worthy even we sincerely think they stand a fair chance? Still we're out of there after the lady boy show as we wanna hit a ktv place?

The westin 5* at soi19 was the last place I'd though of doing it, but I must admit the top floor sky lounge or beach bar whatever is rather fancy & has some of the prettiest TG's working I've ever seen up close! Being in a private VIP room however feels a tad too much & soon I learn it's almost perfect for some serious diddling with my new found love... She does the best & most soft kissing I've ever had I think & that shall only be the beginning of this amazing day.

A few cocktails & many many songs later it's 1am I think & the place needs to shut? Someone needs to setle the bill also & it's not even too bad for a pretentious few 5* hours as craved by my friends GF...

J asks if I want to hit another slighly downscale ktv joint across the rd that she knows, but as I'm bloody horny & filled with anticipation I suggest heading straight to star suites comfort & continue the 'party' there if she don't mind? She's easy so home it is.

I learn that J can only 'work' at gulliver as she is too young to enter angels, grace, cm2 etc. Also she was recently virgin untill last year meeting a farang at the very central ladprao I went too! He eventually deflowered her & some 5 months later abandoned her & here she is acting absolutely unbeliably cute & refreshingly upfront.

WTF no showering before sex? Gotten way past a very nice'n'slow extensive foreplay she suddenly starts a mindblowing BJ & a bit of rimming! WTF again - is she an eden girl in discuise??? Anyway someone must have tough her very well a few tips & tricks of the trade in her brief sex career & I'm forever gratefull!

She gets very into it not too mention WET & before the night is over I've cum some 3 times with her not short of it either. Only me showering so far though. WTF! Is this NOT Thailand?

Ok I admit it there's a slight catch here. Her face is not worthy of miss world even she surely could have pulled the miss bamboo in my book & easily the miss eden anyday!

So it's a bit weird in the afternoon figuring out what to do with such an unexpected catch, but I guess I let her go after exchanging numbers & B1500 even she wished for B2000, but even she was worth it I gotta fight for our common future right? :rolleyes:

Archived