22 girls in 22 nights - Day15 - A crazy girl

chilli13

A crazy girl & patpong afterhours

This night we make it to muzik cafe patpong where another girl gets introduced to me by that friendly girl! She looks pretty damn fine, but seems to have a bit of a mood swing now & then & I'm not too sure it's a bright idea to take her on? I could still head to 'suk & meet up with J again, but we'll see how it goes...

As everybody else leaves a bit before closing she makes her final move in on me, which involves a bit of sobbing etc. as well as making it clear she's into me big time! Not too sure still I should go for it, so I take a time out at the loo... Back there I somehow decides to accept her kind offer as she's reportedly a sexy girl who often frequents Q-bar, cm2 etc. etc.

Still not completely sure what's her massive mood swings & generel behaviour are all about, but walking down the soi at closing she decides to take a tout up on the offer of showing us a great afterhour place???

WTF! A local girl using a tout to locate bars? Still she seems to wanna make some sort of joke out of it & pretend this is my first visit in the magic kingdom so I play along a bit...

Many sois to the left along suriwong the guy finally swing down a short soi where apparently a nondescript building fronts as a kind of hostess bar with p4p girls lined up inside & a few other drinkers!

We have a beer & a chat while A21 wants to pay me to dance on the stage, but I decline...

Still not too sure this is a great find she's gotten us into, but I play along & soon gets shown the well known 'massage' folder fronting for the various MP's. Surprisingly the guy informs those girls are actually too expensive & suggests going to a down market lady house instead, but as I got a girl by my side already for the night I think visiting a brothel is sorta out of the question! Hmm temple sightseeing next day is not my cup of tea either so finally he give up & just asks for a tip before leaving us alone...

Being as thrilled one can be at this rather depressing drinking den we head for my hotel to end the night. There she turns out a raging sex maniac, but also a girl who has given birth, which the usual belly button piercing can't possibly even attempt to hide! I assure her it ain't too bad & we get on with a few rather wild rounds totally crazy that is...

Next day she leaves without payment

I really needs to stop getting introduced to girls & take it on!

Archived