Royal River Hotel

bromad1972

The hotel is on the west side of the cp river. The R.R. is used by package travelers and is far from the action. I stayed on a cheap Northwest airlines package. I stayed again on a trip with a girlfriend. Nice hotel for the price. Deluxe rooms are large with a river view. They have a free shuttle boat that will take you to the River City Complex.

well guys, I am on this trip specifically to meet a certain young lady that lives in Bang Plad. Actually, she lives on the same road as the Royal River :o Anywa, I want to make it convenient for her and I to see each other, don't want her to have to go out of her way or for me to take a million taxis to get to her. I am getting old I think. :D

I think this hotel can meet your needs. I would recommend including the name of your lady friend in your booking as I am not sure the hotel is very guest friendly, I believe they quoted a charge when I raised the question. I would also specify that you want a deluxe river view room when you make your reservation, it is worth the extra money. Breakfast is included, but not that great. If you want to hit the night spots take a taxi to the Victory monument and catch the skytrain. It is kind of cool to check out the west side of the river as it is of the tourist track.

Archived