anyone been to kalasin?

thai3

Has anyone been there, any comments on the place? I am looking for a museum there about a singer, must be small as she was only at it for three years. I expect the TAT should know, do they have an office there? I know it's not the right place to ask but any :help:nightlife worth a mention?-peter

the best bet would be in Arts and Culture. I was in Kalasin in 1988, so that museum was not up then. The TAT office nearest to that would be in Khon Kaen.

Kalasin, the real center of Issan geographically,, seems to be the birth place of many renowned molam bands, some you know I am sure. I am sure there is some fun in hanging out at night in the local clubs. If there is a university or college not far, a disco or 2 too. When would you be going, BTW?

PS: moving this to arts and culture.

I was disappointed with KK, apart from the best CD shop I have found down the street from fairy plaza, and a cafe singer who unusually spoke excellnet english, so got some music lessons from her and a ride home on her bike.

I see there is some sort of a museum at the hospital? A local waiter told me there is a museum about honee sri issan a stunningly beautiful singer who died in '92 in a road accident aged 21, so I would like to see that, will be there in sept -peter

Archived