sabang beach philippines

luvsum106

sabang is a sleepy village about 2 1/2 hours from the hustle and bustle of manila. best way to get there is catch the bus and seacat from the city state hotel in ermita. bus leaves at 8 am and after a 1 hour and 15 mins bus ride you are in batangas. do not in batangas hang around the pier. most of the people there will try to rip you off one way or another. since you already got your out seacat ticket just go inside and wait a few mins and they will start loading you on the 1 1/2 journey to puerto galera. there you can take banka to sabang or take motor bike ride to jeepney for 15 peso's (i prefer not to wait and pay 150 peso's to go now..much to hot and hate waiting for it to fill). so a 10 min jeepney ride later you arrive into the busy streets of sabang...only one road in and out...i have stayed at the big apple resort (i like it) about $20.00 per night for air con/tv room that allows guest..they remodle the front so there is pool tables and bar and one of the best open BBQ. rooms are adequate, refer with goodies, secreity at night and a pool. there are 3 gogo bars in town..all about the same, and lots of freelancers milling around. one disco that s expensive for drinks, but the best place to go is broadway, they have good food and drinks, plus great waitresses...the waitress are nice girls so dont waste your time..but bring in a bag of chocolate and you be the king of the bar for the night (tell them you are brian's friend). scuba diving is great in the area...one of the niceest instructors is jeremy..he use to be at big apple but i think he is working in korean divers..find him he is definately the guy you want to dive with or get certified. capt jacks also has great bbq too and eddies is great to go at after the disco closes at 3am..then back to broadway..both resturants are open 24/7. bar fines in the gogo's were 400 peso a year ago..they might of went up alittle. but remember sabang is small area..and with the girls and their text messages you really cant get away with anything..so be for warn if you are butterfly..have a great journey :hubba:

Archived