22 girls in 22 nights - Day16+17 - Into J & ktv!

chilli13

22 girls in 22 nights - Day16+17 - Into J & afterhour ktv

Fucking memory becomes blurry & I had no time to take good enough notes, but I sincerely believe we might have done the impressive rachada brew pavilion this night followed by cm2 disco, where our groups farang girl struggled to get in without bringing her passport!

Quite a few europeans on the prowl are noticed by her & we agree most of them have worse implants than her LOL, but she's not easy at all though...

Unfortunately the weird girl from last night who at night clearly was on something, while at day rather cute turned up & sorta starred at me without actually coming over & she ended up chatting with my mates while I took the opportunity to look a bit around.

Don't know what's with this raved about joint, but I never seem to be able to score here & it's beginning to get to me even on my 10 or so visits have been with company around half of the times already...

I definitely don't want A again this night & as at closing I'm still without a babe I call J & arrange to meet at soi7 suk freak show!

Being rather hungry at this point as well as horny obviously I'm happy to sit as I spot her with friends eating at a table. She seems into me, but I'll remain puzzled about this girl longer than usually, which may be a good sign?

She ask me to join them to country rd2 upstairs ktv'n'pool & I'm excited with that.

The place is well hidden in between 7/11 & country rd 2 soi19 & walking upstairs severel floors & guarded doors trying to insure uninterupted afterhours business. Finally at the top it does not look much with 2 pool tables in the hall & a small cozy ktv room run by grumpy katoeys mostly & few people there by now!

I'm informed it doesnt' really take of & become a 'disco' untill 4'ish on most nights so we play a few games of pool while downing spy's...

Again she surprise me with her lack of shower routine back in bed, but I still need to initiate stuff even she's rather straighforward in most other matters & when we get started. No question she's super hot & sooo cute in bed & I try to ask her if she's sure she never worked at soi 7/1 or just visited, but she affirms strongly while being very good at into me even a tiny bit preoccupied with her UK boyfriend who left just recently! I even saw his photo & listened in on many phone conversations & she was very open about it, while at the same time into me LOL!

Next afternoon a thai speaking person calls her up, which causes her to come up with a story about having to meet a friend for some stuff, but she will be back in a few hours & thus did not ask for any money & I did not feel like volentering any so she left with me being pretty confident she'd be back & nothing to worry about!

Only later did I get the idea she was actually out on a ST job & that's the idea I'm sticking with & she did not return before I headed out to do my business...

As I did not see J return after a swim & stuff I headed out for another night with the denmark gang, which might have included a few cozy cold ones at a nep bar beer followed by a bit of gogo action...

Nevertheless I again ended up solo at suk past 2am & guess who I saw? Hmm J & the gang it was & another night at the ktv joint, which actually turned out lively this night even most of the faces looked very familiar give or take the odd 'strangers'...

I won't rate that place very high in way of pickup place as ratio is often in girls favor & the limited selection hmm!

Had no 'runner' problems as I might have mentioned she was clearly into me for obvious reasons I must add, but I did have a few inquiries as to why she never returned after meeting with her friend & she just blamed the raining!

Hmm...

I think this may have been the night where we showered together & she did a remarkedly nice washing, which only a few MP girls have done better. We even tried to get it on in the tub, but it really was too small in star suites so be warned! However we probably should just have done in in the rooftop pool instead...

Severel steamy wet rounds we're the best alternate enjoyment we could think of, but even she have been rather open to anal stimulation etc. she excused herself from taking it there with I was too big so what else is new

At renumeration time afternoon she mentioned something about not being paid the previous day & I could only smile to that & add another grey one thinking oh dear I was fallen in love here!

:hug::grinyes:

Archived