22 girls in 22 nights - Day18 - Mandarin & Forte!

chilli13

22 girls in 22 nights - Day18 - Mandarin & Forte!

Previously out & about I've noted a few NEP girls I just had to have. So this night I turned up early & positioned myself at my favorite spot downstairs at mandarin on the diddling chair upfront! I soon noticed that the girl spotted by my farang girl as a stunner with a perfect slim curvy body & ample firm breasts. Add to that a fun easygoing attitude on stage & she was young... Now another one I noticed a bit taller, older & very likely a much better lay was not around confirmed the mamasan so I headed upstairs to grab her after a final naughty sneak peep thru the mirrors!

Now sitting with this girl is exactly as expected a totally different world as she's off stage instantly shy, but of course still cute looking & her appearance absolutely beautiful. It does not even make sense to inquire about the various services she won't or can't provide, so I leave it & pay BF(600) for my starfish as there's really no way I want to NOT try her out in all cases!

She's from roi et, but lives at onnut in bkk & 18 yo so my plan of taking her out to our planned night at forte might not work? Anyways she's absolutely gourgeous in her platform shoes & cute dress & could easily pass for a regular girl, which is the way I like it. The usual limitations in english is there so we get down to business after a shower & I soon learn she's shaved, but not much of a kisser! Her body however is flawless & abso-fucking-lutely dropdead nice, firm & silk soft as some of those teens are. Problem with that is that I cum so quick that moving on to 2nd round instantly seems natural...

As I had arranged to meet up at forte about NOW to catch the 10pm show I hurry & assume she wanna join me as an insider TG said she MIGHT be able to get in as an 18yo?

Well she was not too thrilled in the 1st place to tag along, so when she as predicted was denied access I sent her home with 1.1k as she refused my offer of a LT at her or my place though I'd miss out on the club then. So paying B300 I think worth a few drinks I was in & instantly impressed by the show & the 'bartenders' doing the coyote ugly frequently.

Even the by me NEP standards girl I just left would be ignored in here as she was simply too short & tiny chested to compete with the model material prototypes one could chat up there. Still as my 1st visit to a club like this I was perfectly happy with just a peek around & a brief chat with one of my friends bartender friends who apparently attend the same uni class?

Not sure where I ended this night after being at angelwitch at closing having a quick chat with a friend, but I might have ended up with J again if not alone in bed god forbid!!!

:eek:

Archived