Pattaya girl:1 thai police:0

pattaya127

I heard a funny story from my friend's thai wife about her younger sister. The kid is in Pattaya, soon moving to England with hubbie met there.

Anyway, because of the war on drugs, their village saw 2 cops coming to BKK, to monitor the district about drug delinquency.

What happened, is that the cops went to stay in their family's home, as the father seemed to be the kamnan (village chief) or something like that, and basically the stay started to look more like daily binges with the old man, and getting used to the hospitality of the family.

Sadly, the old guy should not indulge anymore, bad for his health, so her sister, learning this was going on, went back to the village, and bluntly asked the cops what the F..k they think they were doing in her home.

Apparently what was answered did not satisfy her, she told the cops to get out, and take their empty bottles with them. She must have been convincing, because the same day she arrived, the cops were gone.

I asked my friend's wife how come she was not afraid of the cops, and her asnwer was along the line: "what do you mean, it's our home, and our father's health, he won't listen to his wife, but my sister, he will. Anyway, no one can come in our village and do as they wish, i don't care if they are cops...." :applause:

We had a good laugh over it, and a great :up: for her 21 YO sister.

Archived