London meeting this week ?

torrenova

Hi guys,

I've just been relagated from Hong Kong to London, at least for a ST !

I've read about some board members meeting in the centre of London on Fridays or Saturdays and would be interested to meet up if anyone is around this coming week/end.

Cheers

Torrenova

Hi torrenova,

yep that is the one alright, and sorry to hear about the relegation ::.

I am afraid that I am unable to make it this weekend due to work commitments, although I will most certainly be up for a beer or 2 the following weekend Fri 5th or Sat 6th of Sept.

If anyone will be attending give me a shout, and I will be there.

Will do mate.

Have a good one this weekend though!

Bob says Hi, by the way.

His last SMS to me was "Work make my shop now. Bloody hot Bloody hard. Have to work slow or die" and the one prior to that was even worse, "All ups and downs. Thai mentality too hard 2 understand at times. Now I know what U put up with. Family!!!".

Sounds like he is having a great time by all accounts?!?!? :help:

"Thats it, the "Dive Bar" is below and the Kings Head is at street level. See you there around 6:30. Micheal the bald landlord knows us so ask him or make it known"

how could anyone not recognize you lot?,some of the shiftiest looking people it has been my pleasure to meet.... :bow:

sorry i won't be able to attend this week,another time.

with my work and having to travel it is easier if i stay overnight and that takes planning in advance.

i know it's a long way off,but how about a Christmas party?.

December 19th seems a good day and i can go and see all the Christmas lights at the same time...... :clown:

Archived