Bringing massage girl to USA

Hello, I come to Thailand every year for a month or so.

I love the country, the food, the women, the massage, ect.

I own a small massage business in Santa Barbara California and would love to "feature" an authentic Thai Massage Lady. Meanwhile i'm divoriced and lonesome for some authentic Thai "long time company."

Im thinking of finding a nice Massage lady to marry and bring here to work. What a blast it's going to be finding this unknown lady. It seems like it could be a good win/win relationship for us both. I would get all the "Thai" I need. and she can send a virtual forturne back to her familly. Also, I'm not delusional to think that a marrige like this is going to be 1) forever, or 2) True love.

Also, What about dowrys? Does anyone still do that??? I would love to hear any comments you may have for me. Thanks, Steve

Getting a spouse or fiancee into the USA nowdays requires massive amounts of paperwork and time. Also there will be an intensive interview to determine if the relationship is legitimate. Also you have to guarantee and sign a contract that you will be financially responsible should that person become a public charge for 10++ years.

The situation you describe you might be better off checking with an immigration attorney and getting her a work visa.

But if you do find "true love" then the spouse/fiancee visa is the way to go.

Archived