Cent's Pick of the Week -Ja The Brand New Bar Girl

Central Scrutinizer

Ja the Brand New Bar Girl

-by Zane May

(7/2002)

I stay in Thailand half the time. I don't want a beautiful woman. They get too much traffic. I like some flaws. Maybe a funny nose. Maybe a little old. Maybe the face is "mai soo-aye." Maybe she is a little fat. I don't like acne. I don't like ugly. I don't like fat with no breasts.

The important thing is what will she do? At a minimum, she must "sa-moke." When I say, "Khaw-thot. Sa-moke dai mai?" (Sorry to ask, but do you sa-moke?) She must answer with a good attitude. A funny look and "Can" is not good enough. I am going to want it good and I know what the funny look means.

My most recent find is Ja. She is 23 years old - much younger than girls I usually take. But she had only worked in Pattaya for two days and she answered the sa-moke question satisfactorily. (Makes you wonder what she was doing before, but I am sure she was new in the bar business. She had never played 4-in-a-Row, i.e. she did not know the object of the game!)

I usually tease a girl when I take her the first time. If she has big tits I say, "Yak doo num." (I want to see tits.) when we get to the room. Usually there is a laugh and "Mai dai!" (Cannot.) Usually there is a grab for the towel.

Not so with Ja the brand new girl. She took me seriously and with no complaint or hesitation, she took off her blouse and bra. She sat on the bed for me too look! Oh this was really refreshing! In a minute she got up and took off everything else. She never even looked for a towel!! (Unless you have been there you won't understand how strange that is.) She sat back on the bed, naked, and began kissing me. Oh My Buddha, was she starting up?? No shower! No shower and no towel, boy this was different! I knew I was her first date.

I was not in such a big hurry and I was enjoying the view of her splendid young body. A little kissing, a little exploration. "Bpai ab nam," I said. (Let's shower.)

When we got back in bed she went right to work. She smoked good and did everything I asked her. She was not even a little bit squeamish. Now for the big moment. I rolled her over and began to work my dick into her ass. She held me back a little and let me in a little. I was in an inch or so but thought she didn't like it so I took it out and put it in her pussy. She gave me a an over-the-shoulder look that said, "What are you doing? That is really boring." Okay, more baby oil and more working it into her ass. She looked happy and we were off to the races! She liked getting fucked in the ass and I loved it. In the morning I got her to give me another sa-moke. She rolled over on her on her back and I came in her mouth. She was 100% ready for it. She swallowed! New, young and does everything!! A keeper.

I saw her four times before I had to leave and every time was more and more comfortable. She is a lovely girl, with a great young body. Not thin but not fat. Her nose is a little big and a bit flattened - her only cosmetic flaw. She speaks NO English, but we get by on my little bit of Thai.

I began telling her that I loved her a little bit. With a smile...nothing serious. "Can you give me 3,000 baht?" Ha! I walked into that. "Okay. Next time." I actually meant it, but when it got close to next time, I thought about my other girls who did everything and didn't ask for 3,000 baht. I went and took one of them.

The night before I left Pattaya I ran around with a motorcycle taxi to all the bars where I had girls. I stopped by Ja's and she gave me a little bit of a funny look because I had not showed up to take her when I said I would. I gave her 200 baht and took her email address. I hope to see her when I get back. I wonder if she'll ask me for 3,000 baht again. Meanwhile someone else will probably discover her. Mai pen rai. It was fun!

Fight for our future! Fight for your baht!

(Makes you wonder what she was doing before, but I am sure she was new in the bar business

Makes one indeed wonder what (and where) she was 'working' before.

She does sound like a sweet, lovely girl, but not sure about her clean sheet though :)

Glad you both had your fun. 3.000 is a nice sum, isn't it? :D

But she had only worked in Pattaya for two days(...) I knew I was her first date. (...) I began telling her that I loved her a little bit. With a smile...nothing serious. "Can you give me 3,000 baht?"

Yes for shure, she was very new in the business, yes i belive it! :banghead:

Nice story, but I too wonder about her innocence. The fact that she knew how to sa-moke so well, took it up the tail pipe eagerlyand already had an e-mail address leaves a lot of doubt.

I hope he at least wore protection.

torrenova:

Says Mentors:

But she had only worked in Pattaya for two days(...) I knew I was her first date. (...) I began telling her that I loved her a little bit. With a smile...nothing serious. "Can you give me 3,000 baht?"

So was it Bt 3,000 a pop or for the four days ?

Just 3000 Baht for ST for shure, because she is new in the business ;)

Archived