Where have the DVD stalls gone?

Any one know what happened to the DVD stalls the past week?

More spcifically the one under the Sala Daeng BTS station. Used to go there a most days before I went for my lunch.

Have they all disappeared till APEC is over?

I used to go to Fortune but it's been crap since the police crackdown. Never thought they would be able to hit the street stalls.

Any good places I'm missing - I can only shop during lunchtime.

Cheers

Ian

There is one Shop (proper Shop, no stall) in Patpong. Half way through on the right side when you come from Silom Road. Good Choice, quite a good quality, honest, and if you go there more then once, you will get them for 100 Baht per DVD.

Cheers,

Daniel

Walking from Indra regent hotel up towards the WTC just before or just past the 7/11 is a good stall have bought heaps from her over the years and send clients to her as well.

Lately has another one around the corner walking towards the Amari watergate on the right side of the sidewalk..near a jeweler....was going to say she is short with black hair :doah:anyway always wears a green T- shirt.

Name ""The Van Shop""

288/34 Soi Chaimongkon Market

Pratunam Phayathai BKK

Phone 02 251 0523

01 625 2405

01 585 9272

:shhh:

The IT Mall in the World Trade Center, which is fairly new and very very small, has about 3 shops that sell DVDs, and at least one of them has a fairly good selection. I tried one of the DVDs I bought yesterday and it was Excellent quality. (zero defects)

It's in pod in the back (C pod?) on about the 3rd or 4th floor.

The same pod as the Skating Rink.

Archived