Firey Jacks deportation

Lusty

Mr Rusty,

Sir, I appreciate your genuine and heartfelt concern :hug:. But you'll be as surprised as I am ;) to learn that I've been here (here = Thailand, Bangkok now :up:) a full week and am still to trouble the Deportation Authorities :down: in any meaningful way. (Have troubled the hotel bog, however: spicy one last night, and I don't mean the bargirl... :() Big reason for this well-behaved state of being could likely be that I craftily stowed in my hastily assembled arrival luggage this time my lucky charm and "Get Out Of Jail" card :: rolled into one, my lovely current "girlfriend". (Not a lardy-arsed farang like the one Carew's foolishly humping :doah:. No, Asian and nice :).) Hence no unseemly bad behaviour as yet (though I did "nip out to change some money" a couple of times and much beer and one blowjob was involved :hubba:) but a shitload of shoe-shopping and staggering around temples, museums and galleries gasping for a beer and, erm, a blowjob from a stranger newly met :(.

But she fucked off for cooler climes last night :applause:, so it's rock and roll and roistering and rogering from now on in. Tricky customer, Johnny Fidelity: I put her on the plane at Don Muang last night at 10PM, hopped a taxi to Nana, and sturdily remained celibate for approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes ;). (That's 8 beers in 5 different go-go bars, folks :up:.)

I can thus report that the Nana bars are well and open till 2AM, though not much full-blast nudity on show. The Mama-san at Cathouse has hit the bottle harder than ever :drunk: and, last night, somewhat incoherently invited me to shag and marry her (in that order, I think), which says more about her than about me. :angel:

Sun's shining on Sukhumvit. 11.10AM, Rusty, and I'm already on the arse end of three beers and quickly off, without passing go, straight to Star of Light BJ bar for a quick "bracer". I don't know about you.

See you when Santa comes. Wish you were here. :neener:

Jack :drunk:

Hi Jack, we've all missed you. :o

Great to hear that all is going well, and seemingly according to some nigh-conceived plan. :drunk: :hubba: :drunk:

Thanks for the update on Nana .... appreciated by all. :bow:

[color:"blue"] The Mama-san at Cathouse has hit the bottle harder than ever and, last night, somewhat incoherently invited me to shag and marry her (in that order, I think), which says more about her than about me.

[/color]

Get in line buddy, she's been doing that to me for over a year.

(But I've known her for more than few years. :rolleyes:)

Do give us all the blow by blow on your foray to PP. :neener:

:beer:

Wahey Jack! I was just talking about you not 5 minutes ago. Can't wait 'til Christmas.

Did you meet young Roman when you were in the Cathouse? He's back in the UK today and we have called him in for his intensive interrogative de-brief. (Lights in the eyes, I'll be nice to him, Spirit of Town Hall can be Mister Nasty, we'll play him white noise - okay, boy band music, until he cracks).

:)

Carew, you old bugger,

As long as it's not Coldplay :(. Got back in one piece though it was touch and go (as in just touch her and let's go baby...:hubba:) Must've done about two a day, though memories are somewhat, erm, impaired :drunk:.

I share in your experience, almost as if I am learning things again.

(Yup, I know that last sentence is shite, but I'm watching Star Trek The New Generation as I type this, and the black bloke with the daft sunglasses just said that piece of crap, and it seemed to fit.)

See you at Christmas chief. And Sir Mr Hunt too, apparently? :beer:

jack ;)

Yep - Sir Hunt is definitely with us at Christmas.

Star Trek? Always reminds me of Saturday nights in the 70's. Jumpers for goalposts and all that. When I see them advertising SG1 I thought it was a programme about Stevenage...

Just digging Groove Armada, laying back reading a Hanif Kureishi...where's me skins gone and all that. Luxury.

Archived