ClickTA billing changes.

steffi

Well my wife got something in the mail from Asianet which explains how ClickTA's billing has changed. The result is that they are effectively doubling the price.

In the past you'd pay a monthly fee and that would be it. Well it seems they charge you the monthly fee and then a percentage based on how many days you used the service for. So if you connected every day then that percentage is 100% effectively doubling the price of the service.

I guess that pretty much dispels the rumor of TA coming out with a 500 baht/month ADSL plan if their cheapest modem package effectively starts at 500 baht. I got a free month unexpectedly because I told them what a POS clickta service and support is. clickta is the worst ISP I have ever had, but the price was right, at least till now.

I am using them too, but im unable to send an email trough their smtp (classic.asianet.co.th )

their router is sometimes blocking my connection to port 25, which is for outgoing e-mails, Rabbis is email sending working fine for you ?

i tried mail.clickta.com and it works excellent now , Thanks Rabbit.

. I have find now that they, block connection to any port25 except their mail server, which is mail.clickta.com.

I got my old one from: http://www.asianet.co.th/f_support.html

good idea to stop spammers.

How fast do you connect on clickta? I get 52k most of times, now with direct line.

Archived