No sex in the massage parlours!!!!

Actually the plan was to have me and seven girls but then the cost may be prohibitive so if you wanted to chuck in a few quid maybe we could reach some sort of agreement. Like me first and you second!!! :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Thanks to Peter for finding the full story it makes for interesting but completely nonsensical reading.

I will be abck in three weeks so I really hope that this does not come about. What would happen if they raid the place and you are going full tilt in the room???

Can anyone answer the second part of my question?? Where are the rooms like that?

Uniformguy

Says SkiBum:

Go to poseidon2000.com

You can book the 5 or 6 new models.....they have some pictures....they are really there.....the ladies in each picture!

Though, I miss the menu ....

Having read Brownfox's report on Poseidon, it sounds like the story is partly true but it is the Thai guys that are refused sex.

However, it is a bit ominous if many girls are not turning up for work. I hope it doesn't change too much more before I get back in two weeks. :banghead:

Uniformguy

I think many are missing the actual intent behind this effort. It is not to shut sex out of massage parlors. It is to put the pressure on K Chuwit to shut up. He's been badmouthing the police with his bribery allegations right up to the chief of police. Not only is it costing individual cops money, it is also bad for reputations with APEC coming.

Incidentally, I don't think the crackdown on nightlife is related at all to what's going on in the MPs right now. Other than timing.

Ok, you got me curious now. I think you are absolutely right on the first paragraph, which makes me want to ask: (a) why don't you think the crackdown on nightlife is related at all to what's going on in the MPs right now and (B) what do you think the crackdown on nightlife is all about?

Archived