How do your relatives like your Look Krung kids?

limbo

Hi,

in another post here, Cent touched the subject of discrimination against Look Krungs.

Now I wonder if any of your relatives, from either your or your Thai wife have shown anything in this direction.

Both our parents, bros and sissus love our baby completely.

Hi Limbo,

No discrimination whatsoever.

They are absolutely adored and cannot do anything wrong.

It is a Hell of a job convincing them when we get back to farangland that they can definitely do a lot of things wrong and need to be told so.

One day my oldest son (7 years) was practicing thai boxing with a thai buddy of his in our village, and the thai boy was told not to hit back at the Luuk Khrueng but just try to block for his punches and basically had to take it. :o

Luckily my son is a very poor thai boxer ::

Another example is the day we decided to have chicken for dinner. My brother-in-law caught one of the numerous chicken running around below the house. My son asked, what are you gonna do with that chicken. Well, we intend to eat it basically. He didnt appreciate that and made a very unhappy face. My brother-in-law handed him the chicken and he carried it around in his arms for the rest of the afternoon so that nothing would happen to it.

Of course we had chicken for dinner anyway that evening, but we were being really discreet about it this time. ::

cheers

Hua Nguu

Hi Hua Nguu,

that's good to see and hear!! I can imagine the problems you face upon returning from LOS where the kids are smothered so to say and have carte blanche in what they wanna do.

Can be tough I guess.

Maybe I should've refrased my question, like if brothers or sisters from either side had problems with either Thai wife/GF or farang BF.

Anyway, good to hear from you.

My in laws absolutely adore our daughter. :hug:

Archived