Sunshine Vista Apts in pattaya

matty

Has anyone stayed here wahats it like the pics on its website look good,i know its on soi 3 is the walking distance that far to the "nightlife ".

Most importanly is it guest friendly because when i e mailed them to ask they avoided the question ( maybe thats my answer)

Thanx

Matty

Ps.Is the Bel -aire princess guest friendly in bangkok ?

Hi Matty,

Haven't stayed at Sunshine Vista but Bel-Aire Princess was definitely guest friendly the last time i stayed, about 18 months back. They held the g/f id at front desk and if she left without you in tow they ring room to check all ok.

Cheers

Ozman :beer:

HI matty

Stayed at the Bel air in Feb this year, It was not guest friendly at that stage. My mate took a girl back and was going to be charge 600baht joiner fee, which he refused(so no girl tonight). Yes We had booked double rooms. HOwever who knows it might have changed or they just might have been trying it on. The hotel is in a good location, however it is heavy in the arabs scene i suppose you would call it. Nana is just across the road, and soi cowboy is no more than a 40baht tuk tuk ride(if you can negotiate.

just my thoughts

have fun,

depending on what u want to spend or save their are definately more options available, just as good, if not better

hi matty,

i stayed at sunshine vista last xmas on the first night that it was opened after construction. A very nice place. new and clean. i booked in with a girl from BKK who booked in her name so i can't coment on the guest friendliness. however i did see other guys there with bar girls. Its only a 10BHT songtaew ride to all the action or you can walk if you are feeling fit (about 1KM from soi 8 if i remeber corectly) and there is a soapy a couple of hundred metres up trhe road on the second road end if your interested. I would stay there again ....a nice respite from the madness of pattaya.

Archived