Girls in Boots

matty

Please dont flame me for my kinky taste but are a lot of the girls in the Go-Gos and beer bars wearing boots at the moment would these be part of there stage uniform or just normal clothing !

I just love a honey in boots !!

Matty :onfire:

40 Days and counting !!!!! Yipee

Hi Matty,no flaming from me.

i am also a sucker for girls in boots in the bar and bedroom.... :hubba:

i find Phuket is the ideal place to go,it seems to me that the girls are obligated to wear boots in the bar and they will wear them outside if asked.

the first time i ever visited Phuket i spent a week with a girl and bought her some boots to dance in(on a later trip i bought boots for another girl)and when she retired from the bar scene,she gave the boots to her sister when the sister went to Phuket to work.

2 years after first buying the boots i met up with the sister and reaquainted myself with the boots.

Guest lazyphil

<<theres something magical about a thai honey wrapped round you with some nice high boots !!!>>

<<Interestingly enough, the girls have to buy the boots (500Bht) from a supplier choosen by the bar owner. Bikinis a s well.

New models come sometimes 2-3 times a year. >>

Oddly enough your statement standing next to the above isn't very interesting at all :grinyes:

I agree, Matty... to a point! A girl in boots is VERY sexy, whether Thai, Farang or otherwise.

But not those silly tassled, star-covered, "OK" American go-go boots most of them wear when dancing.

Give me a nice, plain, sexy, knee-high, black leather boot any day. ::

Those silly biker boots look ridiculous on the girls - especially when they wear them with football socks poking out the top - blah! :p

Or even better... a very sexy pair of high-heeled sandles which means you can see their whole leg when they dance... much more erotic IMHO. :grinyes: Dollhouse is great for this.

Fly P.

matty:

Please dont flame me for my kinky taste but are a lot of the girls in the Go-Gos and beer bars wearing boots at the moment would these be part of there stage uniform or just normal clothing !

I just love a honey in boots !!

Matty :onfire:

40 Days and counting !!!!! Yipee

-------------

3 days and counting :grinyes:

They want to be ready when Bangkok will get snow. :)

Archived