If David Blaine can do it, so can I!

Yehtmae

Having watched some of the news coverage of David Blaines latest stunt where he is suspended above the river thames in a plastic box and intends to live for 44 days with no food, only water, I've decided to emulate this stunt here.

I plan to live for an entire month on nothing but beer chang :drunk:. Now some people would say this is no change from my usual habits :drunk: but I feel it is an effort worth making.

The best part of this is the cost of my 'stunt' will be minimal if I partake of the Cathouse special offer, I can get hammered each day for 100 baht... anyone interested in sponsoring this 'marathon' :grinyes::beer: :beer: :beer:

Count me in as a sponsor , but it is conditional , last month's trip an AW dancer shaved her " hey nanny-nanny " clean and promised me it would look the same for my January visit.

So , here's the deal . you hang suspended up-side down from the cathouse balcony , have a looksy up you know where when she is leaving , report to me daily on hair (her) situation , your beer changs are on me...... :grinyes:

BadathefriendlysponsorBing :beer:

i wouldnt mind if this was for charity or something but it is all geared to create self-publicity to then earn on the chat show tour and enhance his career as some modern day houdini.

houdini died from injuries suffered after allowing someone to punch him in the stomach as hard as they could- is he going to that next or just try and disappear up his own arse

Archived