data entry person or data entry outsourcing

my friend in the usa is looking for a data entry person or data entry outsoursing company in thailand.to take advantage or inexpensive thai labor market he would like to have his data entry done in thailand.looking for someone who can do entry in english is accurate,easy to train and inexpensive.any help in finding company or person would help.

Hi

Look at my thread in this section "sad & good news" I am looking for something to set in LOS to make me busy. I'am from the IT for the last 18 years and taking a break.

BTW why is your friend interested in the IT in LOS, :: nothing to beat Indian man-power for this kind of work :up: I have a lot of exp., in dealing / setting up in India for the last 11 years. My earlier company (NJ) had 400 plus engineers and I was responsible for setting this up and running these 2 companies.

If your friend looking to set up either in India or LOS I would interested for JV or any other kind of business deal. PM me and we can work on it. Yes Los would also suit me.

cheers

vinod

Hi;

One of my office staff has excellent English, and is good at data entry in English and Thai. She does some outside work, and I would be happy to put the two of them in contact if that is what they want. This is one person, not a full time company, so if he wants to set up shop in Thailand it is a whole different can of worms!!

2knight1

Archived