Business as usual

Encore

Trip report

?Business as usual?

Arrived after midnight at Don Muang. Not my choice, I?d rather get an earlier flight that still gives me some playtime on my first night, but, Mai Pen Lai.

Wasted precious time waiting for luggage, then at hi speed through customs, and in a cab. Arrived at my hotel exactly one hour after touchdown.

I was praising my luck, the hotel had received my booking email, confirmed my booking ( at ?TSM Rate?, whatever that may be) but penciled me in two months later. Because all their ?cheap? rooms were occupied they offered me a suite at same price, of course I had no option but to graciously accept. On my way to the room, the bellhop asks me if I want ?a massage? I say ?No thank you, I?m going out straight away, and he grins at me.

1.20 pm when I hit the street, taxi delivered me at 1.27 on Soi 23, outside Soi Cowboy.

I chose SC for the half hour I had left because of reports on different responses to the crackdown on nudity. My first few hits that night were indeed disappointing, imagine the dancers at Baccarat all wore knickers, what?s the point of those wonderfull glass and mirrorred floors! But eventually I arrived at one of my old favourites, where, surprise surprise, nobody seemed to know anything about a ?crackdown?, and ?cracks? were displayed with gay abandon. ( maybe that?s the wrong description, most of the dancers appeared to be far from gay). By then, I had 15 minutes left, providing they didn?t close early. One of my favourites, ?O?, a very wild and wonderful woman from southern Issaan (Ranger will know who I?m talking about) , whom I kept trying not to go back to for fear of getting hooked (pun intended) , wasn?t there, so that choice off the menu.

Instead I chose fairly at random from the 5 or 6 girls on stage, at that time of the night you don?t hang about, and after 12 hrs on a plane I wasn?t too worried. A couple of Singha downed, Barfine paid, on our way. Walking back to the hotel, we stopped on Sukhumvit, between Soi 13 and 15, to have some food.

I was?t particularly hungry, but I really enjoy sitting there that time of the night, and watch the parade. A previous occasional lover of mine remarked with a mixture of derision and sadness it was a ?Talat Puying?, I suppose she?s right. But it also is a very lively social environment, with a lot of banter, and numerous dramas being played out simultaneously.

Of course, the other reason I stopped there was to give my new companion ?A? and I an opportunity to get to know each other a bit. I usually do that before Barfine, but this time had no option. She was about a 6-7, pleasant enough, no obvious games, fairly minimal English, but certainly not below average. Later, in my room, she was still pleasant, but in terms of performance just average, her heart wasn?t in it and it showed. Round 2, at wake up (well, about 7.00, not my preferred wakeup time, she mumbled something about having to go and see a monk somewhere), was again adequate, but not brilliant.

I sent her on her way, apparently happy with her renumeration, and went back to sleep. Woke up around midday, still tired and feeling jetlag settling in. Eventually managed to crawl down to streetlevel, and made it to the email café, grabbing an expresso and Danish on the way.

About an hours worth of business to deal with, then some shopping for a few basics, like a late night supply of Singha, Mekong and water, some tissues and the ususal other paraphernalia one requires on a stay at lower Sukhumvit. Back to my room, realized that I was hungry, and left again with the intention to go to the open food market at Soi 7, one of my preferred eating places.

Unfortunately, Soi 7 beergarden lies opposite, so I never made it to my foodplace. Dropped into BGS7 for a quick beer before lunch, and instead came out with ?B?. I seem to unconsciously slip into a cruising behaviour, seemingly unable to stop myself. In this case, one primary need was obviously of higher urgency than the other.

B was sitting at the corner of the long bar, next to her friend Ning. It was Ning who initially enticed me to sit down, but after having been introduced to both of them, I started to realize that B was by far the more cute one, and seemed also more fun. Luck interfered before I caused any offence, Ning?s phone went, and she had to rush off somewhere. Most likely another ?customer?. So I skirmished a few more minutes with B, and then we set off back to the hotel. B was cute indeed, and quite OK in terms of performance, but also rather matter-of-fact like about the whole deal. I can understand that, a job is a job, and someone?s got to do it, but myself I prefer a tiny bit more display of enthusiasm, even if faked. Still, not bad for a wet afternoon.

Back to street, finally got my meal at about 4.00pm. More emails, some time in a bookshop, and around 6.00 I hit NEP. Big disappointment, nothing showing, and most bars rather dull. Nice to meet up with a few old familiar faces. Made it to AngelWitch for the show. Still a good show, even with bikinitops on, but I prefer it the other way. The solo act of shimmiying out of a succession of knickers had a new performer, an improvement on number 2 I saw three months ago.

As usual, the show I like best is the one in traditional Thai dancing costume and music. The costume was a bit less revealing than before, but the enthusiasm of the dancers made up for it, had me almost drooling in my beer. Some months ago, I BF?d one of them, and had a very disappointing experience, so I decided that for now, I was ?just looking?.

Got hit upon a few times by some rather unattractive women, fended them off, and then ?C? sidled up to me. Pretty but no stunner, not the usually Issaan look, and fairly tall, but definitely female. She was a bit older that A & B, probably early thirties, but compensated for that with very good English, and a bit more maturity. She negotiated upfront, not something I usually do, but I sensed this would be a worthwhile experience. Asking price 3K, intermediate asking price of 2.5 K, settled on 2K for ?longtime?.

Later at night I always try for LT, (?Pom mai chop noon con diou?, I don?t like to sleep alone).

Part of the deal was that since it was only 11.30, we?d hit a few other places, then have a bite to eat and go home. Across to my second favourite bar in NEP, Mandarin. Shock and horror, BIKINIS! What is the point of that wonderful floor, if you can?t see what you came for. It certainly dampened the atmosphere a bit. ?Z?, from a previous trip came over to say hello, and had an animated conversation with C, probably exchanging notes about me. I realized Z was one of the few whom I had photographed but not given a portrait of her the next day, so I promised her I?d be back in a few days with some pics for her. C remarked Z seemed like a very nice girl.

I?m always amazed at how relaxed many of them can be talking with their predecessors or successors, a bit like a talk between two cabbies (?Oh, yes, I took this gentleman across town yesterday, and he was quite pleasant about it, paid his bill, and behaved OK, didn?t chuck up in the back of the cab?).

But I?d seen enough, so we quit, dipped into Silver Dragon for ten minutes, BEEUA (boring), and then jumped into a cab to Soi Cowboy. Stuck my head around the corner of a few curtains, mostly tame, and ended up at my usual haunt, where time stands still, always the same time, rather late.

Sat down at the stage, ordered some beers, and enjoyed some nice displays of womanhood, mostly in full and open glory. Then, across in the seating Area, I noticed ?O?, doing her wild and very explicit gyrations while sitting on a client, dressed only in a G-string ( ?O? that is, not the client), and that was mostly halfway down her legs. I have a feeling she may be back on yabba or something, she was wild. Pity, wild is nice, but Yabba doesn?t do her any good, she goes rather crazy on it. Fun while it is, but bad for her head.

She eventually noticed me, came down to the other side of the stage, wai-ed me, jiggled her breasts at me (small but delectable), and stuck her tongue out at me. I have a picture I took two years ago where she does that very lasciviously (SP?), one nite at my apartment after a particularly wild bout of fun, and I treasure it ( as the other one, taken three minutes earlier, a close-up of her wrapping her mouth around me while looking at the camea with an evil glint in her eyes).

All this wile, C is sitting next to me, sipping a drink, and taking in a scene that she says is ?different?. She noticed O, says she thinks o ?little bit crazy? . Understatement.

The dancers here do show more enthusiasm than elsewhere, move round a lot, lots of jOking and clowning, and some nice bodies.

But I?m getting more involved in talking with C. She?s actually very bright and quite different from the usual. Not from Issaan but elsewhere (Ayutthaya, or maybe Pi?lok, it becomes a bit hazy here). From a middleclass family, mother doctor, father something official, went to university for many years without a degree to show for it, studying ?languages? Not fluent in English, but still very good, it is a pleasure to talk without effort with a beautiful Thai woman.

?I am a great disappointment and shame to my parents? she says. Don?t worry babe, so was I initially, and looked how I turned out.

I make signs of moving to another bar, and she says ?I take you to bar with only Thai people, many rich and famous go there?. Yeah, so what.

But I?m always open to new experiences, so we forgo about Longun, and jump in a cab. Somewhere, a street parallel to Soi 1, don?t know exactly, but quite close to Bumrungrad. Club named ?PENT?, indeed full of affluent looking Thai people, very loud western popmusic, a bit too much like rap and techno, which I hate, a bit of dancing, lots of booze, and posturing. I think C likes to be seen there, feels at home, while also seeming to feel some of the wealth and status of the customer rubs off on her. I think she?s a bit of a snob, but a nice one.

Some great dancing (I needed to shake my bones a bit, all that sitting on airplanes and sleeping in beds gets me a bit stiff), and many very very cute women to ogle. I ask C if she minds I ogle the cuties around, and she says ?Of course not, I like looking at goodlooking men?.

Closing time same as elsewhere, cab back to the hotel. We sit up talking until after 3.00, again, great to be able to talk and be understood, and good to learn something about her. She is indeed very bright, I still don?t understand how she got into this job, she has enough English skills and class to do a hell of a lot better job. She tells me a bit about a previous Falang BF, from Luxembourg, with whom she spent a long time, but eventually ditched (She says) because he was too arrogant.

Finally hit the sack, and it is good. She?s quite firm about her groundrules, no oral either way, and no digital insertions, apart from the one that was meant for it. (?Maybe later, when I know you a bit better, this is safer for us both?) I don?t mind, she makes up for it with other skills, enjoys diddling and being diddled as long as I observe her boundaries, and once going, gets on with it with gusto. Sleep, wake up at 9.00, another round, and off she goes, happy, and I think I may see her again some day.

Some work things to do this morning, and around 1.00 I find myself walking down Soi 5 towards Sukhumvit. I remember a post here (?Cheap sex? or something like that) about a place in a little side soi next to the Amari hotel. ?sweethearts club?, I think I?ll wander past, scout it out, get invited in, but decide it?ll keep, I need to eat first.

Duck into the next little soi, connecting with Soi 7, planning to go to the foodhall there. Instead, I sit down in a little street café, and eat some very hot chicken curry, pork and rice. Wow, I?m used to hot food, but this is something alright. Decide I need another Singha to wash it down, and slip into beergarden S7 again.

Some ?quite nice? talent, but nothing that really grips me. Then I do get gripped by two hands massaging my back. That happened once before to me, and then when I turned around I had an unpleasant visual experience. So this time, I just sit back and relax, until after about six or seven minutes, she slowly comes around to my side and asks if she can sit down beside me. Very small, but cute, with a spark in her eye. We chat for a while, I think she?d do fine, but will keep, so I give her a tip and say ?I will be back in a few days, maybe we can meet up then, gotta go a see a friend now?.

Decide to go back and try out ?sweethearts club?.

Frontroom, slightly Chinese looking mamasan in her fifties, invites me to take a pick of about 8 women sitting around. My eye hits on one, and I immediately know this is it, head and shoulders above the rest of them.

On our way upstairs, I pay. Mamasan asks if I come here before, I tell mamasan I read about this place on the net. Then I say ?How much?, and she smiles and says, ?You read about on net, you know, I do not cheat. 800 bt, for shower, massage and sex?.

Yes, yes and YES! ?D? is 23, smallish, small but pert breasts, and a lovely butt. There is a certain pleasure at being given a fairly good Thai massage by a beautiful girl with no clothes on. Half an hour later, she says ?finish massage?, I say, you forget a bit, she smiles and lowers herself over me. Doesn?t want to do a BJ, but is more than happy when I go down on her. I love the lightness of small TG, because you can move them around so much easier. Her performance really shines, she puts a lot of energy into it, while keeping a lovely smile. Ticketee!!.

Off for our second shower afterwards, I really love soaping them in, making sure they?re nice an clean for next time. Half a bar of soap later, she decided that we really need to move. Pity, but OK, probably my best F. so far this time around. And at 800 Bt, very good value, so I give her a 200 Bt tip. Sorry guys, spoiling the market, but she deserved it. Downstairs I ask mamasan if the girls are available form longtime take-out, e.g. overnight, and she says ?sure, 1500 bt, why not take her now?? But I decided I?ll come back and take her out straight away next time, without going upstairs.

Then back to my hotel, sleep for a few hours before facing the hardships of another night out on the town.

I?ll skip a few hours of details for reasons not to be published here, and then around 1.00 find myself back on SC. Wavering between a few bar choices, and decide on Suzie Wong.

Earlier that evening I?d picked up a few CD?s, and I?m also carrying my Thai dictionary , which I all dump on the table in front of me, and then order a beer. Not many falang, and the dancing isn?t very inspiring, but OK. Curious as BGs are, they immediately want to see what music I have, and they?re shrieking when they find it is some of their favourite music. ?Crazy falang why like Thai music??

All the while, during the joking and bantering, I am aware out of the corner of my eye of small dekserve, with her nose in my dictionary, very concentrated, oblivious of everything around her. When she finally looks up, she?s got s cute face, not classic beauty, but alive and sparky. She apologises for monopolizing my book, I say Mai Pen Lai, she says ?I want to learn English?. So I decide I may have a few words to teach her, and offer to BF her. She seems surprised, but eagerly agrees.

Closing time, we walk back to Soi 11. She?s pleased with my room, and wants to look at all my photographs. Then joins me in bed, and we have great fun. She?s a cuddler, one of the small women that curls all around you when they sleep. Sometimes I like it, sometimes not, this time it?s great.

In the morning she?s in the shower before I wake up, but on coming out of it she?s more than happen to give it another shot, again very pleasant, and then she needs another shower. I take a few portraits of her ( a bit late for more than portraits, maybe if I know her better). Then she?s off, happily smiling at me, ?see you again? Yes, I think I will.

Now I?ve got four women backed up that I want to have another go at, even if only once more. I suppose it?s insurance against getting involved with only one.

Then I sit down to write my first trip report. Sorry if it got a bit long and monotonous, I mainly write it to preserve my own memories, because I know down the track I?ll tend to lose count, and confuse details.

(May be continued)

ikkrang,

Glad to hear that my favorite bar remains a fun place, despite the crackdown. Did you ever hook up with "O"? What's up with paying 2K for an over 30 yr old with rules and boundries? I hardly ever negotiate price up front either, but if I do, then I'll negotiate expected services as well. 2k + No BJ=no way!

I've never been to to the "cheap" place on Soi 5 before, I'll have to check that out. Sounds like a good daytime diversion, what time do they open?

Ranger

>Did you ever hook up with "O"? <

I got there ("O's" bar) last nite around midnight with a bg ("E") I bf'd from Joy Bar.

E is in her late twenties (still about half my age) typical Issaan features, solid and voluptuous build, and very affectionate. Maybe only a 6-7, but makes up for it in passion.

O was there dancing, we sat down at the stage, and she came over and chatted with me and E.

Then when I went to the loo, she managed to talk E into joining her on stage dancing. E said she'd never been to a Gogo with totally unclad and acting out BGs before. (I'm not sure what they actually do in JoyBar, but when I was there there were only two bikiniclad BGs on stage doing a boring shuffle.)

E was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, but after 5 or 6 minutes, O managed to get her to shed her top and bra, and sevral times even got her jeans down. She tried to do her (O's) usual girl/girl playacting on stage, things got quite raucous for a while.

E pretended to be a bit shy, but I think she actually enjoyed it. I have no idea how O manages to get people to do things her way like that.

She was very hot and wanted to come home with us for a threesome, but my previous experience with her saying she wanted a threesome wasn't satisfactory, so I declined.

May go back in a couple of days and take her out on her own. She looked great yesterday, and seemed to really enjoy some serious diddling.

>What's up with paying 2K for an over 30 yr old with rules and boundries?<

It WAS AW, she WAS very attractive, and I really enjoyed he good english. IMHO she was worth it, it is rare to be able to spend a long time having a real conversation with a BG, instead of only the usual 20 phrases due to language limitations on eitehr side.

She was one classy lady, and I have no idea how she ended up working in AW. There was something in her past that she didn't want to tell em about. It wasn't drugs.

> I hardly ever negotiate price up front either, <

Neither do I usually, but I'm open to exceptions

>but if I do, then I'll negotiate expected services as well. 2k + No BJ=no way!<

There are many other ways of satisfactory getting one's rocks off, I'm not rigid about method or protocol. I assure you that her way was certainly very pleasant.

Besides, caught up on a few BJ's last night and this morning before breakfast.

>I've never been to to the "cheap" place on Soi 5 before, I'll have to check that out. Sounds like a good daytime diversion, what time do they open? <

I think about 11.00, not sure. I'll ask them next time :-)

Yesterday afternoon I went back to the short BG at Soi7 BB, who gave me the back massage the previous day. She also acted very affectionate and sweet, but proved to be a dissapointment when I took her for ST, poor BJ skills, and kept grimacing as if she was hurting later on. I asked her, she said "No, I'm OK, No pain. Only afterwards she admitted 'Jep nitnoi'.

I really don't like that. I don't like causing anyone pain, and I believe that if a girl has pain while at work, she shouldn't work that day. I suppose it was a case of 'needs must', but it did put me off.

I know, it is the luck of the draw, and when your out of luck once or twice in a row, you tend to want to go back to those with a proven track record of high quality performance.

I keep thinking I'll pay Eden another visit, but last few days I've been too drained most of the time to make it really worthwhile. Maybe tomorrow.

Last night, before JoyBar, I visited OurPlace (boring), Doll's House (OK, but not very exciting, few people around), Rawhide, (almost empty, one or two lookers), and Longun.

Hadn't been to LG for quite a while, went off it last year becuse of attitudes and crowd, but I must admit they had a few very beautiful BGs on stage, real stunners. But yes, attitude. Besides they were all dressed up, and that takes away a bit of the fun.

I hadn't actually ever been to Joybar before, thought it was a BJ bar, then realised I had it mistaken for ToyBar. I went in to JB by default, it was absolutely pouring down, and SC was badly flooded, I ducked in to get out of the deluge. As said above, not much action, except I got ambushed by E, who was all over me in a way that completely overwhelmed my usual reserve.

She was good fun after we got home, too.

This a.m. we got up late, she wanted to stay for a few days but I explained my policy on that. Went home around midday, and I walked along with her to Sukhumvit for a meal. Unfortunately I hadn't realised that almost all the restaurants I used to go to around the former Clinton Plaza had dissappeared. So I kept wandering along with E, who was on her way back to SC, where she lives above JB. Didn't see much food on the way, so I ended up back at JB with her, where her sister and collegues were just starting their lunch of SC streetfood. In fact, far more enjoyable than the former Sukhumvit restaurants.

It is actually quite fun to spend a while in a place lke that in broad daylight, gives quite a different perspectives on the girls' lives

Finally tore myself away around 1.00 pm, saying I had to work, and may be back in a few days with a few pictures (at least, the ones I can have printed without any public embarrasment.

Think it's time to go and catch up with some sleep now, so I'll be fit again for tonight's round.

Archived