Rusty and Village Idiot arrive

Lusty

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone mention my name?

Turkeys? Pigs, lambs, chooks,... .mountains of the stuff. Legs of pork are always the mountain to climb for us. This time of yeat we measure them by the semi load.

Not struggling to get there... yet. I definately won't be there before xmas, I'm just pushing for as long a trip as possible. Being the tight arse I am, I don't like to spend all that dough on the airfare just for a week or 2 in LOS. I love a bargain, and the flight costs the same no matter how long you stay. Might as well stay a while.

Due to a promotion at work, and an upcoming property purchase, this could be my ONLY trip for the year (2004).... chances are I won't be back until early 2005, or straight after xmas 04 at best, a full year LOS free... the longest gap since the saga began.

See you all there

N400,

This time I get in 2 days before him. Last trip he gave me a storage ticket, said pick up the package and follow the instructions. My only guess its a 'red carpet' and he wants me to roll it out for him.

I'm sure the mamasan at the CatHouse will have the red carpet out for the Village Idiot. Last trip all she could talk about :sleeping: :sleeping: was how much she loved him 'long time', and did I know when he was coming back to see her.

butcher you are correct we are spending way to much time in the LOS. If Rusty trips start to be few and far in between, the Kingdom will not be the same.

yes i get the same "love him too muts" storys that seem to go one for days. the taxigirls were all laughing and telling me that they have to put up with her going on and on about him also. She did say that she lub him cause "look same same ladyboy". Not sure how she came to that conclussion though.

• 1 month later...

Hi Rusty,

When I look at some of the names on this page, and I think of all of you in the SAME place at the same time (!), it sends a shiver down my spine. Now, it may well be that you'll all have a couple of quite ones and retire early, but I'm willing to bet that I've saved a few million (OK, thousand ...) brain cells simply by electing for a different holiday destination this December :grinyes:

Now, where did I put that number for Interpol ..... :neener:

Archived