Where can I watch NFL games?

Back in the good old days I watched them on soi 4 at a German sports bar. Now, this is likely impossible as most bars have a forced closure at 2am. Best bet is to find a hotel with full UBC service. The Sunday day games are on channel 30 from midnight to 6am. Sunday night games is at 7:30am on channel 32.

Good luck. I know how frustrating it is to be without the games. If it helps any, this weeks televised games are real yawners, Baltimore v San Diego, and Atlanta v Tampa Bay.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm hurting for NFL games, BADLY. I have basic cable with ESPN, but they only play a couple of games at best. I will travel damn near anywhere in the BKK area to watch NFL games.

Someone mentioned UBC service. Have you found any place yet that you can watch games?

I'm dying here. I'm not even a big sports fan, but oddly enough, it's about the ONLY thing from back home that I miss.

Thanks

You need to go to Bourbon st. apt. in Washington Sq.Soi 22.They have the best selection of sports cable channels I've found. The Espn channel normally shows NFL twice,once live and then around 11:00 or 12:00.Should also be able to get MLB playoffs.

Archived