Are they all crooks at MBK?

steffi

So yesterday I took my T68i back to the shop where I bought it to get a small problem fixed with the keypad and the contacts on the bottom. Low and behold when I pick up the phone one hour later I see it says "SOS Calls Only" and that it cannot receive or make any calls.

Today I went back and the only solution the vendor had was for me to leave the phone there whilst they went looking for a way to swap the insides of the phone.

Me thinks that already happened yesterday and that my IMEI # some how was changed to a number that DTAC no longer recognises. The phone works with any other provider except DTAC.

Tomorrow I shall travel to the DTAC office in order to get my IMEI fixed but I shall definately be more careful about leaving my phone with anybody at MBK every again.

The latest update I have on this is that my Ericsson T68i no longer a tri band phone. And so it can see the frequency used by AIS but not DTAC. The only way to fix this is for the vendor to find the insides of another phone to swap with mine which he screwed up in the first place. So, tomorrow I'll be getting them to do that.

Since full support for the 3650 with iSync/iCal is due shortly I'm seriously considering picking up one of those before I leave Thailand.

Archived