The Animal

Ying was someone's sister and was, supposedly, not a hooker. I didn't know much about her backstory. Maybe she was one of those girls who prospered off the money sent home. Maybe she was just a liar. She was the type of girl you just had to hate. Her face, well it wasn't an ugly face. It would be wrong to call her ugly. But it wasn't quite right. She had a wild look about her. It was as if someone had genetically introduced animal genes and spliced them in. Her jaw seemed to jut out from the rest of her face and she looked as if she could take a huge bite out of you. Of course, like a good many girl with such minor peculiarities, she had this incredible sexual heat. You could have made toast in the heat generated by her hot little cunt. Just standing near her was like being exposed to a Chernolbyl radiation leak. What's more she knew it. She was pure poison from head to toe but the second she hovered near you you couldn't avoid a certain stirring of the loins.

I'd seen her around a while. I never thought much about her. I tried not to think much about her. Early on I remember minding my own business sitting on my favourite bar stool in my favourite bar knocking back Singha number eight. She came close to the bar to hand over some chit or bill. Leaning into the bar she bumped into me. I smiled at her. She glowered back and said "You fucking no good shit farang. Stay out my way." Her English was excellent. It was as if she had been to a Swiss finishing school run by Charles Manson.

"I'll try to." I said.

I noticed that this made her smile. A broad wolf like smile that, in some cultures, might be called a grimace, but a smile nonetheless.

A few days later I was sitting in the same stool at an earlier stage of drunkenness and she actually came and sat next to me as though she was shagged out and needed a rest. "Why you drink too much." She said.

"Because I like it."

"I think a man drink too much no good man."

"Yeah. You got that part right."

"If you my husband I not let you drink too much."

"Well. Then it's good for both of us I'm not your husband."

She smiled that gnawing flesh eating smile and grabbed my chin between thumb and forefinger. "One day..."

I wasn't sure if this was a threat or a promise.

A couple of weeks later I stumbled into the same bar at the end of a long pub crawl and was surprised to find myself the most sober guy in the place.

Ying saw me straight away and came and sat on my lap. In a second her hot little body was fast against mine. Her lips locked on me as she tongue fucked my mouth.

She pulled away and looked at me with those wild black eyes. "You want me ? You want fuck me ?"

Did I want to fuck her. Hell yes. But I also felt sick about the fact that I wanted to fuck her. I didn't like her. I thought she was probably the kind of evil little cunt who could destroy a man's life and become an ugly and fat wife who made every day a living hell. But yes. I wanted to fuck her. Her hot little animal body was driving me insane with the desire to fuck her. So much so that I was light headed at the very idea.

An hour later we were in Asoke place and she was screaming and making as much noise as you'd think possible. The fuck itself lacked any warmth or intimacy. It was like having a fight. She was biting and scratching and at some points bending my dick to the point of pain. But it was the wildest and most amazing fuck. And the fact that she looked all wrong made it that much more amazing. When I came it burned its way out of me like fire thanks to the state of my dick after the violent sex but within moments she had me going again. It went on for hours.. Or seemed to. It certainly went way past my normal endurance for a fuck which is somewhere around the fifteen minute mark. I don't know whether she came because it felt like she was coming all the time. I was well and truly done for by the time she left me and showered. She left the showers and looked about to leave. I held out some money. She looked at the money as if trying to figure out, for a moment, what it was doing there. But once her drunken mind had figured it out she grabbed the money off me without a moment's hesitation.

I went back to the bar the following night and she ignored me completely. The story of my life.

I heard she married a Canadian guy. Poor fucker.

Archived