Old Girls

A lot of Bangkok's appeal to the fresh off the plane sex tourist lies between the fresh thighs of some young girl who, truth be told, may be too young. I'm not much interested in the fresh of the farm teens. I see why so many men find them appealing but, while you get the odd natural, true delight is much more likely to reside between the thighs of someone who knows what it's all about.

Now. I'll be honest. I'm not pretending to be barking up the tree of octegenarians here. I'm not specifically drawn to the brittle boned who can't remember where they left their glasses. But I do find, as I get a little older myself, that the wildest of nights lie in the company of those women between the age of 35 and 55. "Oh no. Turk." I hear some of you cry. "Are you completely insane. Or are you just trying to save money."

Well. My friends. Let me tell you about this one girl, Lek. I say girl. She was in her forties. She was in her forties and her breasts had to be held in place by one of those Howard Hughes cantilevered bras. When the bra came off they rested like two shopping bags filled with grapes upon her lightly rounded stomach. Yet behind those deep brown eyes was a sexual genius unrivalled by any woman I can dream of.

I met her waitressing in a small pub in a popular nightlife area. She offered me one of those massages that just goes on and on for hours until the tensions, not just of that day, but of the previous 34 years were eased away. It was one of those pubs which played endless sports. Sports in the morning. Sports in the evening. Sports for fucking ever. Other guys went into the pub ordered big fish and chip lunches and watched the sports with their mates. I didn't. I enjoyed the company more. One day, while all eyes were upon the sport and I'd slipped Lek a handsome tip for an excellent massage she leaned against me and softly kissed the back of my neck. I don't know why but that little kiss turned me on than all the various shenanigans of all the go-go girls putting their little fisted hands on my crotch to see if I had a hard on. It was just the lightest of touches with the softest of lips and I just wanted her so much.

Of course. Lek was old. I was young. Well. If you can call 34 young I was young. Yet something in me said "what the fuck." I turned around and looked into eyes that didn't expect to be met. They were beautiful eyes. They had life in them. A whole life. I lifted her head by the chin and I kissed her softly on the mouth. Surprisingly she flung her arms around me and held me and we kissed the most amazing kiss. The textures of her mouth seemed to know how to be hard and how to be soft. I didn't fall in love with her. Not really. But I fell deeply into something that combined like and lust.

She showed me pictures of her children all grown up now. She showed me pictures of her house upcountry somewhere. She asked me about my life. I told her all the terrible things I'd done and she smiled as though the worst of them were mere trifles. Maybe it was a bit maternal. I don't know. But it felt warm.

I didn't do much else. But I found myself going to that pub more and more. And as time went on our intimacies became deeper and deeper. She knew how to touch a man in certain ways. Little pressure points that could make you feel amazing. She knew how to touch skin lightly and how to touch it heavily in the right places. But she never talked about sex. She merely observed my state and traced it in a light and joking way with her fingers. This would be our little secret.

One night I was there right up until closing time. She asked me where I was going afterwards. I said I didn't know. She said she was going home to her bed to sleep alone. She said she had problems sleeping sometimes. She didn't like sleeping alone. I said I didn't like sleeping alone much either. She made some joke about me having a lot of women. I laughed as if it wasn't true. "Maybe we could help each other out." I said. "Maybe we could sleep together."

She said nothing but smiled and nodded.

We caught a cab and went to the Sawatdii hotel. We were in one of the rooms with mirrors on the ceiling. After coming out of the shower she insisted I turn all the lights off. I asked her why. "I not beautiful." She said.

"Can't I be the judge of that."

She shook her head. "I not want you look me. I want you feel me."

I agreed. She came out wrapped in the towel but feeling secure that the lights were off the towel came off too. She had me lie on my front while she massaged me. She kissed me and caressed me and used her breasts on me. I turned over and held her in my arms and kissed her. Her skin felt like silk. Holding her body was like holding the body of an angel. She bathed me with her velvet tongue moving down to suck my balls as she teased my dick with her hair. I wish I could describe it better. But this wasn't the way some MP girl goes through the motions. She was doing something that kept me at this permanent state of near ecstasy. I came without coming if that makes any sense.

When I fucked her she was as tight as any women I had fucked in my life. She'd had three children but her cunt was like a muscle with a mind of its own. Afterwards I lay inside her and she got me hard again with a few simple squeezes. But we didn't fuck again. We just lay there like that all night each drifting in an out of silent sleep.

When the dawn came light started pouring into the room. Her body was beautiful. Her body was completely beautiful. It just wasn't young. Her nipples were large and brown and scarred in every direction from the aureola by thick white stretch marks. The same kind of stretch marks covered her belly but the skin itself was tight. I saw her ageing flesh and I loved it. Every inch of it. I kissed her all over while she slept or pretended to sleep and then I buried my face in her cunt. She was definitely awake because she opened up to me at once. Soon she was holding my head against her beautiful brown lips and I thrust my tongue as deeply into her as it would go loving the tiny noises she was making. On the back stroke lapping at her swelling clit. I lapped at this like a cat lapping milk and soon her soft flesh was trembling as though her whole body was being rocked by an earth tremor. When she came her cunt flooded and opened like her waters were breaking but I kept on lapping as she let out tiny sighs that were almost like suppressed screams. She held me there for a few moments afterwards before dragging me on top of her. Her cunt had completely lost its muscular nature and felt like soft warm wet curtains around my dick.

We lay there like that kissing. We lay there still until the phone call came that we were due out the room and that if we wanted to stay longer I would have to pay again. She shook her head when I suggested it. "I have to go work."

"Okay."

"When you come. You not have to make same you my boyfriend."

"Why ?"

"I know you find young girl. Young girl very beautiful."

"I really like you."

"I like you too. And I understand you. Not have to bullshit me okay."

I wanted to bullshit her though. I really liked her a lot and I always liked to bullshit women I liked a lot. Promise stupid shit that would never happen. But I decided not to.

A few days later I fell for some young girl in a bar three doors down. I felt bad about it. But then I knew I was a real shitbag. The younger girl was pretty. She'd be the kind of girl who would really impress the guys back home. And I really think it hurt Lek's feelings. The younger girl was like a dead fish in bed. But I stayed with her a couple of weeks. You know. Before I fell for the next one and the next one.

I met Lek again one night almost a year later in a small outside bar near the German beer bar on whatever soi it's on. She made a fuss of me and told me she had a boyfriend now but that I should come and see her again and she'd give me a great massage. I didn't go and see her again. I haven't seen her since.

I like his stories and I like the writer. You know its funny, I like his stories because he has no problem telling the down and dirty, the things we do in Thailand and tell no one or things we want to do but just can't because we are worried about image or what has been conditioned in us back in our homeland. But that is what makes Thailand so unique. You can bang a chick that will get you laughed at at home. In Thailand you don't have to worry about your boys ribbing you about it for years to come. (unless you travel with them, which is why I like a solo trip more sometimes) I have been on the bus or train every so often in farangland and see a very conservative 40 or 50 year old with some big ass E cup titties and wondered... When was the last time she had a young buck with an endless hard on fuck her for hours? When was the last time someone banged her out correctly? LOL In LOS you can bring a smile to that woman's face and explore the forbidden.

Oneye

Archived