Turk Fist Caught in Public

I know we've all seen it happen. Usually in some upstairs Patpong bar. Some drunken idiot getting wanked off or blown in a corner of the bar he thought dark enough to render his actions invisible. Usually with the ropiest looking bird in the place. The very skinny fifty year old with a glass eye and a third nostril who you can always find lurking in the darkest crevices of clip joints. And we've all seen that guy while enjoying a witty dissection of Proust with some angelic and intelligent beauty who is really only working in the bar to put her youngest sister through ballet school. And we've thought "That wretch, that idiot, that jerk, that low life."

Well. I have a dark and sickening confession. Yes. Turk Fist, your gentle narrator has been caught in such a situation. And like the worst drunk I was so consumed with my own temporary pleasure I cared almost nothing for the possibility there was a whole camera crew from Channel 4 making a documentary on the evils of international sex tourism.

It took place, the first time, in a downstairs Patpong bar. But fear not. It wasn't one of those high class faces filled with high class post op Katoeys. No. It was a fairly low dive. Not a Blow Job bar where, of course, such behaviour would scarcely warrant any censure at all, but a lower end of the scale place. Naked dancers as opposed to the bikini clad. I won't mention it's name but if you know Patpong at all you can probably get it down to a shortlist of two.

What makes the issue even worse is that I was visiting the bar in question with a man who might have become my boss but for my atrocious behaviour. It's always hard to know where the line is drawn when you're the worse for drink.

The girl in question was a slightly tubby girl called Ping. Ping had an Indian kind of look to her and seemed to curve and wobble in all the right places. When she danced naked on the stage she seemed to gleam slightly as if freshly polished by Mr Sheen. There was no hair on her small frame. Just shine. Naturally I stared deep into her eyes and she stared deep into mine before pointing at herself and pointing at me interlocking her fingers and making some strangely obscene gesture. I smiled and tried to talk to my prospective boss (who for the sake of anonymity I'll call Mr Fotheringay) about lengths and widths of things in no way connected with the sex industry.

Soon a small thin girl came and sat with fotheringay and he bought her a drink while trying to describe to her the offside rule and how it affected the career of David Beckham. With his attentions occupied Ping slid off the stage and into my lap gasping gently as if this was some kind of atrocious accident. Her skin was damp both from her sweat and from the fragrant oils rubbed into her flesh.

"I Ping." She said in a charming manner.

"I Turk"

She shook my hand as if the intimacy of her naked body lying across my lap were not introduction enough. "Please to me you."

"Well. I'm pleased to meet you too."

Formalities out of the way she placed her soft fleshy lips against mine and allowed her fleshy tongue to undergo an exploration of my tonselectomy scars.

I was polite and held her by the waist, which I felt, under the circumstances, to be the least offensive part of her to handle. Ping, however, was not interested in being handled by her least offensive parts. She grabbed my hands and placed them securely on her soft breasts.

"Nice." She said.

"Without a doubt." I said slightly embarassed that Mr Fotheringay might be wondering if I was exactly the kind of man Allied International Corp was looking for.

Ping giggled. "I see you and I horny straight away."

"Well. That is nice. It's always nice to feel one inspires horniness."

I realised Fotheringay was very wrapped up in his thin girl so I thought "Ah what the fuck." and just kind of went with the flow.

Ping, not the shyest girl on the block, pointed to her nether regions, currently covered by the flimsiest of g-strings, and said "My pussy ready for you now."

I laughed.

"Is not funny. Feel."

She took my hand and placed it between the slim fabric of her g-string and her flesh. Her wet vagina opened to my fingers and seemed to eat one up. As the finger slipped inside her her eyes raised to the ceiling as though this were sheer ecstasy.

She got up and tried to pull me away with her. "We go make boom boom now."

I pulled her back so she fell back into my lap. "The thing is," I whispered into her ear, "I'm here with my friend."

She pulled a face like a child not getting her own way.

"Okay." I make Boom boom here for you."

Her fingers were immediately messing about with my zip. I should have stopped her and said "Unhand me woman." But what I actually did was watch her undo my flies and pull out my dick.

She looked around the bar and put a finger to her lips then slipped the fabric of her g-string to one side and slid her cunt on to my dick and I was inside her.

Okay. We can get into the obvious lectures about AIDS and the high risk nature of this later on but I wasn't entirely on the ball at that moment. I found myself deep within her as she gently, oh so gently rocked back and forth. I looked around and was absolutely convinced no-one had the slightest idea of what was going on. She pushed her breasts against my face so I was well and truly cut off from the outside world and suddenly I really didn't have the slightest idea where I was. It was one of those condor moments.

This went on for a few minutes before she got suddenly shy and pulled off me leaving me with a significantly engorged member poking over the edge of the drinks table.

Mr Fotheringay looked me in the eye and said "I'm sorry. But I don't think you're the kind of man Allied International Corp is looking for."

Archived