GTG #II (part 3)

The next night arrives, with another busy day for us. I've asked her to think carefully about what she wants, and am very concerned with her answer. Is she really ready to lose her well protected virginity, with someone she has met on the Internet? I'm worried about her answer. But only really worried if she answers yes. If no, then all subsequent problems disappear. If she answers yes, then I have to really think about what I am doing, and her state of mind. She is much younger than me, and I feel have to take the responsibility of her actions, even though maybe not my place to do so. A tough place to be in. The fact is, I have fallen in love with this girl, at this point. And obvious she has done the same.

We come back to hotel this day, from whatever we were doing, and shower together. From day two, this girl was always very physical. Always taking my hand, and resting her head on my shoulder on BTS, or whatever. Just very natuaral for us to be close, from the second we met. Although very reserved in the beginning. She is holding my hand, and close to me even when I meet parents. I'm confused, and I'm thinking about her decision. Is she really ready to lose her virginity because of our relationship? And if so, why?

Her decision is obvious. She wants me inside her. And so we do it. Painful for her at first 2 minutes, but then just pure pleasure for her. She comes like a banchee, and me also. I break a cardinal rule for me, and do not use a condom. I know she cannot have any disease, but worry about pregnancy. But want to make her first experience the best it can be, and want to feel her without a condom. While even beginning to do this, I understand she can get pregnant, but decide I will go in the morning to get her the morning-after pill, which I did.

The deed is done. Many details to this which I won't go into detail, but was an incredible special moment for us when finished. We had culminated our love for each other, and was almost religious in nature.

To be continued.........

HT

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I break a cardinal rule for me, and do not use a condom. I know she cannot have any disease, but worry about pregnancy. But want to make her first experience the best it can be, and want to feel her without a condom. While even beginning to do this, I understand she can get pregnant, but decide I will go in the morning to get her the morning-after pill, which I did.

Fucking great man. Poor girl looking for a way out of her confused life and the first guy she meets breaks his "cardinal rule" and goes bareback, thus potentially opening her up to infection of a myriad of diseases caught during his whoremongering around the world and all he cares about is wanting "to make her first experience the best it can be". The truth follows, he "want to feel her without a condom" !

Of course, he does understand that she could get pregnant, but not too much to do something about it beforehand. But it is OK to fill her up with drugs the following day and hope for the best. Presumably abortion money will be forthcoming if she is pregnant ?

And if she gets a disease, then what - presumably lifetime support.

HT, I've liked your posts before and read about your anguish before going through with this trip but maybe you've shown your true colours. You didn't care for the girl, just wanted to get your rocks off without using a johnny.

Sorry, you just blew your credability with me.

Goddamit HT! I was ready to go to bed, then i saw the first part, then had to read the second...

Now I'm posting instead of sleeping. I swore that if i ever had a girl again that was multiorgasmic i wouldn't let her go. Then i had one and let her go. Nothing like it in the world.

I remember you writing about this girl before. With her waiting 2 months for you to arrive, the virginity, you better be sure about what you want 'cos its obvious she wants to go all the way with you, as in marriage.

SO are you back home or is this trip still ongoing? If you're in love what are you going to do? Seems to me you didn't where the condom because you want her to be pregnant, its a feeling that can hit you when you are in that total infatuation phase.

You got me hooked on this story, will wait for part IV.

Hi Terranova,

>>>>Fucking great man. Poor girl looking for a way out of her confused life and the first guy she meets breaks his "cardinal rule" and goes bareback, thus potentially opening her up to infection of a myriad of diseases caught during his whoremongering around the world and all he cares about is wanting "to make her first experience the best it can be". The truth follows, he "want to feel her without a condom" !<<<<

Not too sure where this is coming from at all. "Poor girl looking for a way out of her confused life"? You know something I do not? She's not confused at all, and knows exactly what she is going to do in life.

>>>>myriad of diseases caught during his whoremongering around the world<<<

Wrong again! Firstly, I've never been with a prostitute outside of LOS. Secondly, I had a complete physical 2 months ago, and came through with flying colors. My doctor knows I go to LOS, and what I do. He tested for everything. All negative. I am single, and do not have a girlfriend here, and have not had sex since the test. While in LOS, she was the only girl I was with. Virtualy impossible for me to have any diseases, related to sexual activity. I never do anal, and bring my own condoms, which have never broke. I've posted here before that many times I will opt for a blowjob while in LOS, constantly worried about the AIDS issue. Conversly, it was very obvious for a hundred different reasons that she has never had sex. So the disease senario you present, simply did not exist, in any form, for either one of us.

That leaves only the issue of pregnancy, and that alone. I agree it was a mistake. I had a condom on the other side of the room. I fully expected to not be able to enter her again, and even if I did, that she could probably not go the distance, and I would not be able to finish. As it was, it was painful for her for a very short time. After 30 seconds, or so, I asked her if she wanted me to stop. She said a very strong "NO", and was clearly starting to enjoy the experience. At that point, I should have stopped, got up, and put condom on. I was concentrating on the depth with her, reading her face and sounds, for how deep she wanted me to go, what speed, etc.

She was reaching climaxes very quickly, and was using her body to communicate directions. To have stopped, would have very much ruined the moment for her, and I'd have to enter her all over again (read: more pain) I really wanted it to be a good experience for her. I should have used a condom from the beginning, but I didn't. This is the only time I've been with a girl in LOS, where disease was just not an issue for us. I did think about stopping, but am well aware of the morning after pill, and it's effectivness. I'd hardly call taking that pill "filling her up with drugs".

>>>The truth follows, he "want to feel her without a condom"<<<

Sure I'd prefer to have sex without a condom. But it's not that big an issue for me. I can get off very nicely with one on, as well. You make it sound as though I only care about myself. I went overboard to make sure she wanted to have sex, and if not, for any reason, would not have. If I didn't care about her, I would have entered her the very first night, regardless of her discomfort. This was at the very last part of my stay. I had 20 different occasions to sneak in a S/T, or start pounding her the very first night. I did neither. I was not out for a piece of ass, this trip. I came there to see Nok, and enjoy being with her.

Hope this clears up some issues for you.

HT :beer:

Hi MaiLuk,

I'm back home....2 days now.

I didn't want her to be pregnant. I'm just aware that with the morning after pill available, it's not a life or death problem, as long as do take it the next day. No side effects, and very effective. So effective, it was banned here in US for a number of years, because of right-to-life groups. Stopped in Morning-night bar on the way back to room, after purchasing, and asked the girls there about it. Quite a few had taken it, without any problems. I think was around 600 baht.

Marriage? Well....it was well discussed before I came. She made it abundantly clear that by coming to meet parents, and taking her to Samui, would not be a proposal of marrage, and that I did not have to worry about that. We often joked about that, and is very clear to her that I cannot come to live in LOS, for a number of years anyway. She has no illusions about this, and taked about it again last night on MSN.

We often talked about the possibilities of us meeting, and falling in love. You gotta remember I talked with this girl daily for 6 or more hours, for months. I was not meeting a stranger. We both turned out exactly has we had expected. Which is unfortunate, because we were half in love before we even met. At least as much as you can be, without actually meeting.

But you'll just have to wait for the final part 4........ :neener:

Get some sleep......... ::

HT

• 2 weeks later...

Says ib13:

HT, just ignore that torrena whatever guy - he's clueless.

Apart from that I must say it's all great reading even I haven't found the part I yet.

Just too bad part 4 seems a bit uncertain ::

Keep it up there
:D

I wouldn't be so quick to call the guy clueless. He does have a point HT was terribly irresponsible and his rationale for going bareback was nonsense-the heat of passion does that to some.

There are documented cases of people being infected with HIV for years but there is no way to detect it. I remember reading that in some cases the virus "hides" out in the body even in the pituiary gland and thus eludes standard HIV tests. There is alot medical science does not know about HIV except that it could eventually turn into AIDS and thus be deadly.

I am no way judging the right or wrong of what HT did because he and the girl being adults both decided what they wanted to do. I will say that he is terribly misinformed about viruses and is therefore making potentially life and death decisions based on faulty logic and information.

Says jjsushi:

Says ib13:

I wouldn't be so quick to call the guy clueless. He does have a point HT was terribly irresponsible and his rationale for going bareback was nonsense-the heat of passion does that to some.

There are documented cases of people being infected with HIV for years but there is no way to detect it. I remember reading that in some cases the virus "hides" out in the body even in the pituiary gland and thus eludes standard HIV tests. There is alot medical science does not know about HIV except that it could eventually turn into AIDS and thus be deadly.

JJ...just a couple of questions. First, are u suggesting that HT never have sex again in his lifetime without a condom under any circumstances on a very remote chance that he is infected? Secondly, how can there be "documented cases of people being infected... for years" when there is no way to detect it? I mean, if HIV can't be detected during this alleged "hiding-out" period, how is it known that HIV has been "hiding out" for years?. Do these viruses have little "birth certificates" attached to them?

First, are u suggesting that HT never have sex again in his lifetime without a condom under any circumstances on a very remote chance that he is infected?

1. That is his choice to wear a condom or not. My comment was referring mostly to his erroneous information and rationale for going bareback, it is foolish to believe that just because you took an HIV test today after having sex yesterday that you are 100% clean. Really now, your question was ridiculous because I said nothing to the effect that he should wear a condom for the rest of his lifetime. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

Secondly, how can there be "documented cases of people being infected... for years" when there is no way to detect it? I mean, if HIV can't be detected during this alleged "hiding-out" period, how is it known that HIV has been "hiding out" for years?. Do these viruses have little "birth certificates" attached to them?

2. Everything organic can be dated. I suggest you do some research on HIV if you really are interested. The local library is full of books and many research centers publish their reports.

As I mentioned before, say something worth saying. :rolleyes:

Archived