Demons

Her eyebrows had a sweetly ironic little arch as if she knew numbers that these other girls couldn't even imagine and she knew how silly their games were. It wasn't so much that Lin was older. She probably wasn't. She just seemed to come from a different world. A smarter world. A funnier world.

Should I talk about her body ? Probably not. But I will anyway. Even her breasts seemed intelligent. Slim fleshy mounds. Nothing to speak of. Her body was all one thing. It moved like a single unified muscle. Some girls, when you look at them, can dance very well, but they aren't home when they do it. Lin was in every move. Her entire personality came through in every small movement she made and the whole body was connected to itself.

When she looked at me she saw everything. She saw the kid I'd been. She saw all the things I'd thought I would be and all the things it turned out I wouldn't. She saw right to the very soul of me. It felt unique. It felt as though she understood me better than anyone could. The trouble was it was her gift to be able to make anyone feel this way.

All right. So much for the hype. Where's the shit ? There's always got to be something. If there wasn't why would I be telling you the story ? Dish the dirt Fist.

Yeah. The dirt. Fuck.

It's amazing just how much you'll take from someone if you think there's that special thing about them. Man. If I had a penny. You'd think that experience and massive alcohol consumption might lead a man to see beyond the beauty. Well. I didn't. See, and this is the bit that might make you laugh, when I first looked at Lin I thought I was the only one in the world who saw how stunning she was.

The face itself was not young. It was not the face of some virgin who a few weeks earlier had been trying to teach water buffaloes to sing. Lin was in her late twenties and, though this is no age in polite society, this is getting on a bit in the bar. The type of body she had was not going to age and droop before time. But there were small laugh lines that would form at the corners of her eyes. Tiny blood vessels in the cornea. Slightly heavier lids than those of a child. Almost imperceptable grooves in her cheeks that formed into deep attractive dimples when she smiled which she a lot when we talked.

For Lin I was dogmeat and when she sat on my lap and danced her little dance against me humming a sweet "hmmmmm" I was heading for a world of joyous trouble.

"Hey. Turk."

"Yes Lin."

"You want take a room somewhere ?"

"Do I."

"You can pay bar or not ?"

"Do I have to ?"

"Depends how long you can wait."

"I can pay the bar."

She smiled laughing at my lack of staying power. "I can make you feel very nice here."

"That's what I'm worried about."

So I paid the bar and she changed, swifter than any bargirl I've ever known to change, into a pair of pale blue jeans that hung loose enough to hide the soft curves of her peerless behind. We stepped out on to the strip. I felt that dumb flush of childish joy in the idea that this was my girl. My girl. She felt like my girl. We were it. We were together. The fact I'd be handing over the contents of my wallet for this lovely idea was not something I wanted to dwell on. Right now and right here was it. It was the moment that counted. Lin.

She dragged me by the hand a few yards from the opening of the soi. She stopped a taxi-meter and told him to take us to a place I didn't know the name of.

We were dropped off in a main road I didn't know and wandered up some backstreet that smelled of rotting vegetables and wet fish.

"Where are we going ?"

"A place I know. Very special place."

"How special. I'm not sure I need to go somewhere special."

"Don't think too much."

"I'm not thinking too much."

She smiled and then trailed her arms upon my shoulders. "I like you Turk. I want you like me. I want you know something with me you never know with some other woman."

I was caught in that strange place where I didn't know whether to be excited by erotic anticipation or concerned that I was going to wind up murdered in this dark alley. She leaned into me and kissed me with a deep dark passion that kind of killed the fear part completely. Before seperating from me completely she bit my lip hard with her sharp teeth.

"Ow." I said.

She smiled. "Man keow. I want eat you."

"Yeah. No shit. You made a start."

She laughed a tiny smidge of blood at the corner of her lip. I touched my lip with a finger. The bite hadn't been that savage. She must have had teeth sharpened to little razors. This was going to be an interesting evening no doubt.

Holding my hand she walked me further up the alley and it got darker and darker. Smellier too. I noted the wet fish giving way to a wonderful fresh sewage smell as scurrying things shifted around heaped bags of rubbish. Her hand was small. Her fingers delicate. Her grip tight.

"Here. Pay tang nii. This way." She said.

There was a doorway. Unlit like a black hole from which no light could ever emerge.

"I don't feel good about this."

"After you feel very good."

But I didn't want to feel very good with that strange accent on the very. Just good would have done. Good in the sense that I would have felt just holding her in some cheap and gaudy hotel like the Sawasdii.

She pulled me through the doorway and I stumbled as my feet seemed to be kicking bricks. "Shhh." She said. "Not wake somebody live here."

We walked up some stairs and I could hear music that, as we climbed a couple of flights was clearly The Doors. As this music was gradually accompanied to the burning leaves odour of Marihuana smoke I realised she'd dragged me through the time tunnel into the late sixties.

"Where are we going ?" I said for what seemed like the umpteenth time.

"I take you my place. Nobody know have here. Not pay rent."

We went passed the door from which the music and the scent of burning hemp was emerging and up more stairs to another landing. It seemed unlikely that there were any condemned buildings in Bangkok that someone wasn't collecting rent from.

We came to her door. It looked as though it was made of that wood you can put your foot through by accident. It was painted dark red. She unbolted the padlock and took me inside. With a flash from her zippo she lit a candle. The walls were red too with strange primal looking designs. She smiled when she saw my reaction. "Cool hunh ?"

"Yes." I said. "Cool." I said as my eyes alighted on what looked like the face of a demon. "Very cool. All your work ?"

"No. I do some. Have friend help me with some."

Now, demons on the wall are all well and good if you're going out with a Eighteen year old Metallica fan. I was getting that sacrificed to the God of Corn Wicker Man kind of feeling.

"Come... Pay tang nii. Pay tang nii..." She said as she led me through into her bedroom.

The bed had black sheets. There were red bookshelves. A skull that I hoped to heaven was plastic. And, everywhere around, black dildos.

She laughed a little laugh and looked me in the eye. "Sit."

I sat. She sat next to me and leaned back so she was lying on her bed. I took my shoes off realising that I had rudely forgotten until this point and lay beside her. Looking into her eyes she looked peerless again. A one in a million.

There was a crashing guitar sound from upstairs. She smiled and laughed at her crazy neighbours as if she was a portrait of normality.

Her head bent towards mine and she bit my lip, this time she didn't draw blood.

"Why are we here ?"

She spun me over and was on top of me. "Is for me." She pulled my shirt open and buttons went flinging all over the room. Then she dug her face into my chest and bit me hard around the nipple licking the marks where her teeth had been straight after. These bites seemed played just right too because within seconds my slacks weren't slack enough. She pulled at my belt without even having to look and within a few moments the trousers were well down my thighs and my dick was trying to reach the stars. Her bites and licks traced their way down my body. I suppose, given the wound at the corner of my mouth, I should have tried to pull her back, but I just didn't give a fuck. Right then and there she could have bitten half of it off and I'd still want to fuck her.

Her mouth she kissed teasingly around my groin and the top of my thigh pulling at pubic hair with her teeth. It stung but it felt invigorating too. She then traced her tongue around my balls while digging nails into the flesh at the side of my butt. The tongue seemed to be pushing lightly at them before she engulfed my balls in her mouth and seemed to be pulling at them. In one moment she was pulling so hard that it almost felt as if they might detach from my body. Then she pulled away for a moment and her hands worked on me. I went to sit up but she pulled my legs away with a sudden jerk and I found myself looking at the candlelit eyes of a glowing demoness on the ceiling. Suddenly I felt something tighten around my dick. She'd tied something around the base of my cock and was tying something else around the head.

"Ow." I said.

She smiled and moved up over me.

"What is it ? What have you done."

"Shhhh." She said and pulled off her shirt laying her slim body flat against mine.

My dick seemed to be getting harder and stiffer and there was a strange heavy beating of my heart in my throat. Whatever she had done to me was making my dick feel like it was made of steel. She kissed me on the mouth warmly. Her tongue gently caressing the place she had bitten me. Her tongue like a soft eel feeling its way around ready to electrcute at will. She sat up with her denim clad groin against my stomach. I felt aflame at the sight of her topless in jeans. Teasingly she undid the top button of her jeans and then the second button. My arms woke from a temporary paralysis and started grabbing her with the immaturity of a child trying to get candy. She gave me one of those reproachful ironic looks as if to say "You don't want to do that." I really did but I stopped and let her play out her scene as she slid her way out of the jeans underneath which she had been wearing nothing.

She moved back so the higher crack of her ass was pushing against my penis. A penis which felt so hard and so enlarged that it almost seemed not mine. Her beautiful cunt was exposed to me. Downy hair all pointing towards open lips. almost violet fringed labia. And inside nearly scarlet pink, damp. My head felt as though butterflies were swimming around behind my temples.

"You want me." She whispered. It was not a question.

"I want you."

"Then eat me."

Soon she was on my face. Her cunt in my mouth tasted sweet like honey with only the faintest tang of cunt. Her clitoris was already as large as an engorged nipple. She rubbed it up against my upper lip and down on to my tongue. It tasted of metal. Her movements became frantic against my face rubbing up and down against me.

"Bite me." She whispered.

I touched the clitoris against my teeth holding it lightly.

"Tong kat tong kat" She yelled.

I bit into it. I bit hard as if I wanted to draw blood and she moaned loudly.

"Kat iik kat iik." she said.

I did and her breathing became heavy as if the pain was searing into her and she wanted it.

Then she pulled herself away from my face and lay her body down against mine jerking like a fish in a fisherman's net. It seemed involuntary but I realised that in a second my dick was deep inside her and she was thrashing with the same fully involved precision with which she danced. She danced for me like that and I thought my dick was going to explode inside her but it didn't. My body felt an orgasm surge through it but my penis wouldn't let it out. It tightened and it felt as though the whole energy of coming was circulating around and around my body. She lay back across my legs and I felt my dick jerk again as if it was about to come but again the feeling came back into me as though my entire body was filled with a kind of bizarre light. I don't know how to describe it without sounding like some new age freak talking about his connection with God but, fuck, that's how it felt. It was as though whatever created the entire universe was coursing through my veins filling me with this strange shivering high. For what it was worth it looked as if she was going through exactly the same thing. Seconds passed like this. She was suddenly very still. Maybe a minute passed. It felt as though time itself had stopped.

Then it came. Her hand moved something on my dick and her cunt and the force unleashed out of me. It felt like everything was leaving me and flowing into her. It felt like universes crashing. My breath seemed to disappear for a few moments as if the life just left me for a moment. When it came back it felt like the tide returning and a wave crashing through my mind. She leaned forward again and held me. And I held her. And we lay there like that. My sweat soaking into her black sheets.

"My mother told me there would be moments like this." I said.

She laughed into my chest. "How she know ?"

Lin pulled away the thing that had been around my dick. It was a very small string of beads and each bead looked like a minute pearl. She showed it to me and said "Shhhh. Farang not supposed to know about this."

"Why not ?"

"I take from man yiipun." And she raised a finger to her lips like any mention of this contraption to anyone else would surely end in the two of us being victims of some strange samurai vengeance.

I asked her about the black dildos around the room. They were all candles. Knowing what I know about black candles I think I would have preferred it if they were dildos.

She smiled that intelligent smile and we stayed there for another hour or so before she told me she would take me back to the main street.

I was in heaven and in love as she walked me through her stinking alley to the main street. She caught me a taxi in a second and gave him instructions in such fast Thai that I couldn't understand anything but the "na ka" at the end.

I couldn't sleep at all that night. I was fucked. I wanted to be in her arms. I just wanted to be with Lin. Though I feel deeply ashamed to admit it I wept because I wasn't still with her. How fucked is that ?

The next night I returned to the bar. Lin hadn't come back. She didn't ever go back.

It took me a long while to get over her. Shit. I'm still not over her. She scared me and weirded me out. Fuck knows what all that demonic shit was for. But she was. She was.

Damn. I need a fucking drink.

• 2 weeks later...

Turk,

Liked this one a lot. Reminded me of a lady I dated once for a short while, very short actually, who believed she was a witch. No, seriously, a real witch. Even lived in Salem Mass. Witch City. Strange nights with her. Wish she was Thai now that I think about it. :-)

Thanks for the story. Keep up the good work.

Cent

Archived