The Joy of Fat

Joy wasn't a dancer when I first saw her. She became a dancer later. When I first saw her and got to know her she was waiting on tables. I was new to the place and, I suppose, she was too. She had a smile that could light up a room but I wonder how many people saw it. That's the odd thing about a fat girl in a gogo bar. They are almost invisible.

She looked younger than she actually was. She had that late teen look about her but she was already twentyone. Not that twentyone is old by any reckoning, just that she didn't look it. She looked as though she was fresh out of high school and that no man had ever kissed her. As a waitress she wore a button down white shirt with a black skirt and this only accentuated the look of innocence. She must have seen me come and go with a dozen women. But she always gave me that look, as if she wanted me but couldn't have me, and that is an appealing look. In fact I thought about her more than once. I thought of her thick calves and large thighs. I thought about her huge arse and the way the flesh of her stomach bulged over the belt where she had tried to create a waist for herself. I thought of her sweetness and how pleasant it might be to lie in her arms in the dark.

The go-go girls treated her like a slave whose sole purpose in life was to run little errands for them. Once I gave Joy a fifty baht personal tip after she helped me out with something. The girl I was sitting with said "What you do ? You not have to give for her. Is her job."

It was not long after this that I asked Joy to sit with me. She did for a moment. I offered to buy her a drink. She smiled and looked down not even meeting my eye while wai-ing "Khopkhun kha". She didn't sit with me for long though. She had to keep running off and serving people. Then she'd come and sit for a second and drink. She asked me if I wanted her to get someone. I said I wanted her to sit with me. "Why ?"

"I like you. I like your company."

Again she couldn't or wouldn't meet my eye. But she smiled and, fat or not fat, she was so beautiful it hurt.

"Maybe sometime we could go see a movie or something."

"I have to working."

"So I pay the barfine."

"Don't joking with me. Have many girl."

I tipped her chin up so she was looking in my eyes. Her face was as fat and as wide as her body. Her chin barely defined at all. Yet it wasn't a dough face. She had a pretty face. She leaned against me and I held her in my arms and I felt her arms around me holding me. She let her head rest on my shoulder for a moment. Then a mamasan came and made a throat clearing noise and Joy darted away saying "sorry" to me. I didn't know if she was saying sorry because she had to go and wait someone's table or sorry because she didn't mean to hold me.

I tried putting the idea out of my mind. The chance struck me that there might not have been many men showing an interest in her. Maybe if I did sleep with her it would be taking on too much. A night with a whore means nothing to the whore. You're just another few hundred baht. But Joy. Well. Maybe it would mean something. And I didn't want to be one of those guys who meant something. That would really crimp my style. So I kind of left the barfine and cinema trip idea. It wasn't me. I was more the drunken stagger to a short time hotel kind of guy. I couldn't even figure out what possessed me to say such a thing. Did I think I'd be doing her a favour ?

I left the bar and went looking for something easy, cheap and nasty and, as luck would have it, I found just that. Two weeks, a course of pills and a long needle in the muscle of my arse later injection in the arse later I went back to the bar. Joy came and sat with me straight away. She didn't seem quite so meek.

"You want a drink ?" I said.

"You can pay bar tonight." She said.

I was taken aback. She seemed different. Maybe because she seemed different I nodded. She looked up at me and smiled just as sweetly, but with a little less innocence, and she kissed me. She tasted like peaches and cream. I held her large form in my arms and kissed her and kissed her and it was weird but good.

I paid the bar. And we sat there. Me and the fattest girl I'd ever seen in any bar holding hands.

Slim pretty bargirls looked at me as if I was now beneath them. I really didn't give a fuck. I was very close to being in love with Joy. I loved the way her hair smelled and the gentleness of her touch. I loved her.

I had a couple of beers and she had a couple of ladydrinks spiked with rum. Soon we left and headed for my place. I'm not big on taking girls back to my place but with her it seemed the right thing to do.

When she came out of the shower she was wrapped in two towels. One was wrapped around her breasts in the usual Thai style. The other was draped over her shoulders.

"I can pit fai. Turn the light off." I nodded.

She came to the bed and I held her in the darkness. We kissed. Her lips were cool from the shower. The tips of her hair were damp. We kissed for a while without any attempt on her towels.

"Why you like me ?" She said. "I so fat."

"When I was a very small kid someone once told me that fat girls were the best women in bed."

She laughed. "Why ?"

"Well. I'm only going on what I was told. But this person said that fat girls come a lot."

She hit me with a playful but, nevertheless, painful slap to the shoulder.

"I'm going to have a bruise there tomorrow."

"Oooh. Sorry." She said and she kissed the place she had slapped gently lapping at it with her tongue. "Better ?"

"Yeah. It feels a little better. But, earlier on, you bumped me here." and I gently guided her fingertips to where my dick was making a tent of my shower towel.

I expected her to hit me again but she didn't. Instead she gently pulled the towel away from the area in question and kissed the end of my penis and then the sides and then the base and lapped gently at all these areas with the soft top side of her tongue. Somehow I hadn't expected her to take the lead in this. Soon she took the tip into her mouth and wrapped her tongue around the head and then sinking her mouth right down to the halfway point and moved backwards and forwards with a practised ease.

"Thanks. That feels a lot better now." I said and pulled her away.

"You not like."

"I like. But not yet. Not now."

"What you want most ? Whatever you want."

"I want to see you."

She was quiet. She said nothing. She just sat up on the bed little more than a slihouette in the darkness. I sat up and slipped the towel off her shoulders and kissed her neck tasting the shower taste of soap on her skin. I started to undo the towel tied around her breasts. A hand stopped me.

"I not want you see me."

Ignoring her I pulled the towel away and she instinctively went to cover herself. Even in the darkness she wanted to cover herself.

Before she could object I kissed her and licked her body. Licked the places where the flesh bulged the most. Kissed her breasts and her stomach which, I noted, she at first tried to hold in until I kissed her navel and worked my tongue into the folds of flesh that engulfed it. She stretched back and allowed me to kiss her lower and lower until I was burrowing into the flesh around her cunt. She instinctively pulled back. Pulled away from me. Pulled the blanket over us both as if someone else in the room might be watching. Under the covers she pulled up my head until our faces were touching, nose brushing against nose. Holding each other naked, her flesh felt soft and yielding enough to absorb my entire body.

"Turk," She said.

"What ?"

"What happen tomorrow ?"

"You wake up here. We have coffee. We go for breakfast somewhere. Anything you want to do tomorrow."

She wrapped her large arms around me. We kissed again. Her legs parted and I was inside her warm wet velvet cunt. Then something surprising happened. She suddenly became this tornado of energy. With my dick locked inside her she threw me back and was riding me like a pony. My stomach slapping against mine. I pulled up and tried kissing her breasts but couldn't quite bring myself to sit up under her weight and so I was the passive party my hips pinned to the bed. And she was wild. She was like a tornado of energy sighing and screaming my name. And the bed was cracking and cracking against the floor. I could almost hear the springs popping and giving in. As I was on the fifth floor of my apartment building at the time I got this vision of the bed crashing through my floorboards and then the floorboards of the room below and the one below that until we were on the ground surrounded by wood, plaster and concrete dust. And her flesh against mine was going "ferwwwappp ferwwwappp" A stinging slap of fat. She started coming at around 2.20 AM. She didn't stop coming until 3.05 AM. All the time moaning and shaking and then she fell upon me. Her huge and beautiful collection of flesh twitching upon me. For some reason I hadn't come at all but, oddly, I felt okay about this. She held me and I kissed her beautiful head and held her to me. I held on to her like she was the answer to the greatest of prayers. It was true. Fat girls did come a lot.

There was a momentary lull before she started biting my neck and shoulders with a similar voraciousness with which we had just made love. I had this sudden fear that all this expense of energy had left her feeling a bit peckish and that having had her way with me she was now going to eat me. These bites worked their way down my body until my dick was in her mouth again. She didn't move. She just held it there between her lips and gently tightened the extent to which her lips held me grazing against the ridge of my glans with her teeth. I thought I'd gone past the point of coming but I came and she drank me in. Every last fucking drop of me and she swallowed me down as if it was the greatest delicacy and kept my dick in her mouth for what seemed like minutes afterwards lest a single drop go to waste.

Afterwards we went to shower together and I saw her body in the light. Maybe before I met her I would have seen her fat body as unattractive. But as I soaped every inch of her I swear that it seemed to be the most beautiful body I've ever seen in my life.

We lay together all night and all day, only leaving my apartment to buy food from the stall at the end of the street, she bought loads but everything she bought was so delicious that I found myself eating as much, if not more, than she ate. I thought if I stayed with her I'd be twice her size in a month.

I payed the bar for her three nights running before she, herself, suggested that she went to work and met me afterwards. I agreed.

Maybe a couple of months went by like this. A couple of months I, Turk Fist stayed with one woman, waiting for her to finish waiting on tables. But Bangkok is Bangkok and, eventually I blew it, I went with another girl, then another, and another, and eventually she found out. So it was over. But there weren't any big scenes. It was just over.

She started dancing, then she started taking pills, and she got thin. She later went on to marry some guy who was fairly well off. That broke up.

About two years ago I met her in the same bar where once people had looked down on her. She had an hourglass figure without an inch of fat on her. Her pretty face was clear for everyone to see. But there was a hardness in there too. I paid over the odds to go with her short time and she treated me just like any trick. I said I had never stopped thinking about her. She just said "Thawlae". Maybe she was right.

I don't know how she ended up. She either went back to the husband or found another husband. I know she's married and living somewhere in Europe. I occasionally get taunts about how I let an angel go. Usually from the same people who had treated her like a dog when she was a fat waitress.

And to be honest I think when she was fat she was more beautiful.

Well I've read all your recent trip reports/stories postings and I have to say I enjoyed them. But I'm not sure that I should have. Whilst on the surface thay are well written and very entertaining, in the cold light of day some of them are very wierd. So that makes me a bit wierd, and as for the licking out of the BG on her "mens" ( a previous report ), Whoa too much graphic detail !! I had to put down my bacon and tomato sauce toasted sandwich. :grinyes:

Archived