36 hours in bkk

spike

my bones were creaky after a 20 hour fight to bangkok. the ride from the airport to my hotel near the nana plaza was quick. it was almost midnight when i checked in. after a quick shower and shave i was off to nep.

a quick stop at a beer bar across the street from the entrance to the plaza allowed me time to compose myself and have a couple of drinks. the ladies at the bar were nice and friendly but i wanted to check out the clubs.

nep was everything i had thought it would be. beautiful girls everywhere i looked smiling at me. this is truly the land of smiles i thought to myself. this was my first trip to thailand. i had wanted to go for years. after a recent breakup with a long time g/f, i had decided to make the trip.

i stopped in at five or six go go's taking in the scene but not making a decision to bar fine anyone. after countless heinekens the plaza was closing and i was still alone. i was amazed at how quick the girls left the plaza with there friends to go home or elsewhere.

i thought i was going to spend the evening alone until i saw her on the street. the most beautiful lady in the world. our eyes met, a conversation ensued and a deal was made. that night was paradise. she went home after a few hours and i drifted off the sleep.

when i woke up the next morning it was time to keep an appt i had made with marc at the eden club. upon entering the club i met marc and asked him to choose two ladies. again i was not sorry. the girls were wonderful and satisfied my every fantasy. i kept them busy with a sensual fashion show. first as sexy secretaries, then in sexy lingerie and finally as naughty schoolgirls. i guess i am preverted. but i sure did have fun.

before leaving i made arrangements with marc to pick up one of the girls after 10pm. upon leaving, i ran into a fellow american and it was back to nep for some beers. too many beers i guess. i went back to the hotel and fell asleep. waking up just before 10pm i rushed back to eden club and picked up my date.

i asked if she wanted to go out for something to eat or drink but she did not. we walked back to my hotel but, she did not walk with me. she managed to stay 2-3 meters in front of me and did not engage in any conversation on the way. when we got to the hotel and in my room it was great.

made love all night. she was a very nice lady. in the morning we did it all again. after breakfast it was goodbye. she wanted to go to pattaya with me, even drive me, but i had other ideas.

after a quick check out i was out the door and on my way.

i should have stayed in bkk.

after countless heinekens the plaza was closing and i was... going to spend the evening alone until i saw her on the street. the most beautiful lady in the world.

:applause: late night, all alone, most beautifull lady, you lucky bastard YOU! ::

Where's the next stop?

Archived