The Streetwalker

It was late. I could say I was drunk but I wasn?t. I was just walking around like an aimless fuck. Walking around uncertain if I wanted to find a woman or wanted to keep drinking or wanted to shake off the last few years and live a normal life. Luckily I didn?t have time to get too philosophical about it because I saw a friendly familiar seeming face beaming a warm friendly familiar seeming smile at me from a stoop on between Sukhumvit Soi seven and nine.

She was sitting as if waiting for a bus or a taxi. ?Where you go ?? She said.

?I've no idea.? I said.

?Every night same. Every night I see you walk walk walk. Sometime I see you five time, six time.?

Of course I didn?t know her from Adam. She just had one of those faces. It wasn?t a bad face but it had seen better days. It was the sort of face that under different circumstances might have been that of a housewife pushing middle age and worrying about the price of the new double glazing. It didn't seem like it had ever been the face of a woman who had men falling at her feet. But then again maybe it had. It?s hard to tell.

?You like walk, walk walk ??

?Yes. Sometime like you hurry."

"Hurry."

"Like have to get home before madam boxing you."

?No.? I showed her my hands because I couldn?t remember which one the ring would have been on. ?No Madam.?

"You no Madam ? Why you not have lady ?"

"You have husband ??

She showed me her hand and laughed. ?Not have. Never have.?

"Same as me."

I sat down next to her. And she let me. We sat for a while. Not saying much. Just watching the traffic and the drunken punters and the katoeys across the road grabbing at passers by. A tuk tuk driver who had his tuk tuk parked in the nearest alley came and bummed a light from her. He asked her in Thai if I was her boyfriend. She replied in Thai that I was just a drunk farang having a sit down.

After a while I said ?You want to get something to eat ??

She looked at me as if processing this.

?I know you?re busy but I really hate to eat alone. It'll be my treat. I'll buy you dinner."

?Okay.? She said as I supposed it was her business to say. Saying no is not what streetwalkers do. We walked a hundred yards or so to a noodle stand. She asked me what I wanted. I said I'd have whatever she was having. She brought too bowls of broth floating with pork balls and bloody coriander. I gave her a hundred to pay. She gave me change.

I don't know exactly why but I started to really warm to her company. I noted a couple of late night bargirls looking over at us and making some kind of snide bargirl comment. The streetwalker just ignored them as if she'd heard much worse every night of the week.

"You want a drink ?" I said

?Where ?? She said.

?Anywhere you like.?

?Where open now ?"

?Quite a few places. It's up to you. Anywhere you want to go we'll go there."

"I want to go back your room."

?Sure.? I said. Though I'm not sure why.

She smiled like a kid that's unexpectedly got her own way. So we went to Foodland. I caught a sight of us in one of the mirrors near the counter. We looked like a married couple. I liked the way we looked like a married couple. It was funny. I put my arm around her and she leaned against me as if this was exactly what we were. Of course the basket was full of alcohol and a couple of yoghurts that she fancied but apart from that I didn't think anyone would have guessed in a million years I'd just picked her up hustling a fuck off a street corner.

From Foodland we took a taxi to my apartment. She seemed to feel at home as soon as she walked in the door. We had a few drinks, had some more to eat, we talked some crap about the skytrain and the law against fag butts in Thai. I didn't ask her anything about her life and she returned the compliment by not asking me about mine. We just drank.

Coming back from taking a piss I found her lying on the bed caressing the sheets with her fingers. She sat up for a moment as if embarassed at me finding her but then just plunged her head back against the plumped up pillow and said "Aaaah Sabaay."

I took our drinks and sat down next to her. Looking in her eyes in the harsh light it was easy to see the hardships of her life in them. The covering sweet smile evaporated here. The skin around her eyes had tiny fractured lines. I handed her her drink and she sat up quickly to clink her glass against mine.

?You want me take shower.? She said.

I paused a moment. "You want to take a shower ?"

She looked at me as if I was being really slow.

?Yeah. Okay." I said. "Up to you."

She looked as if it wasn't up to her. She looked, suddenly, as if she was doing her job. This was what she did. And it began with a shower. Not chit chat or the pretence of genuine affability or drinks. She was a hooker. She was back at my place. She had to take a shower.

She walked into my shower room fully clothed. After the shower had been running about ten minutes there was a silence and she walked out of my shower room fully clothed. I went for a shower too and when I came out she was lying naked under the bedcovers with her clothes folded in a neat pile on the chair. I turned out the light and undressed and got under the covers with her.

For a while we just lay there facing each other. Her face wasn't beautiful but it wasn't ugly either. It was a face, I thought, I could live with. If I was going to live with a face. I'd thought she was a bit older than me at first. Now I wondered. Maybe she was younger than me. She might have even been in her late twenties for all I knew. It was impossible to gauge how life aged certain people.

She leaned forward and kissed me. Her lips felt and tasted of whisky. She held my head in her hands and we pulled closer to each other under the covers. Her body was softly plump and while this is not a look that goes well on the catwalk it feels pleasant to the touch. I held her softness tightly against me and without going through the motions of sex it felt incredibly intimate to hold her there like that.

After kissing a while and holding each other she buried her head against my neck and kissed my shoulder again and again as if she loved me. That was what I wanted to feel. That illusion that someone loved me. The illusion was made to feel all that much more real by the sensation of her tears against my cheek. I kissed the top of her head again and again and felt her fall asleep like this in my arms.

At some point, as morning's dull light started seeping into the room I opend my eyes to find her looking at me. Just looking at me. Looking at me as if she had not been to sleep at all and just wanted to look at me all night because she loved me so much.

I held her tightly against me as if we were falling from space and only had the one parachute. I felt the gentle scratch of her pubic hair against my balls. It made me hard in a moment but I still did nothing. I just liked the feel of her there. I didn't want to fuck her. She seemed to go to sleep again and I got up to close the curtains before the dull light became harsh sunlight. I thought she was still asleep but I noticed she was watching me naked in the room. When I came back to bed she clung to me and held me so her mouth was against my dick. She put it in her mouth and just held it there before moving back and forth in a blow job that had all the hallmarks of someone unused to giving blow jobs. I pulled away but I was just too aroused not to follow through now and I fucked her as she pulled me into her. It wasn't the world's tightest fit and so I pulled up over her and used the back of my dick to slide against the tip of her clitoris backwards and forwards. Her face against my chest kept kissing me and then falling back against the bed. While I fucked her she was not some streetwalker but my princess. A woman who had to be satisfied. Eventually, and I do mean eventually, she clawed her fingers right into my butt and seemed to come. I came an instant afterwards and, of course, in a few instants after coming felt a deep sense of disgust. But I rode through it and held on to her as if I really loved her and really cared about her and then went back to sleep.

About an hour or so later I was woken by her disentangling herself from me. I half opened my eyes to watch her. I wasn't too happy at what I saw but I accepted it. When she started to get dressed I acted like I was just waking up and said ?What are you doing ??

?I have to go. I have to go work.? She said

?You work every day ??

?Sak Phaa. I clean.?

?Really ??

She nodded.

?What time do you start ??

?I late now.? It was probably around noon.

?When do you get a chance to sleep ??

She shrugged as if she didn?t.

?Wait.? I said and picked up my wallet. She looked a little worried but I played it cool and took a one thousand note that I'd folded into a small square an hid in one of the compartments. I handed it to her. She took it but looked at me as though she hadn't expected it. "It's okay." I said.

?Maybe I see you tonight.? She said with an awkward smile.

?Maybe.? I said.

She finished dressing and gave me a kiss before leaving. I didn't mention that I saw her taken the one thousand five in the main pocket of the wallet. But then I figured she must have needed the money more than I did.

TurkFist,

Thanks for this one. Brought back some memories. Good and bad. :-) Thank God I'll be back in the LOS next week for a 3 month stay until the middle of January. Your stories are making me miss the place more and more, and I've only been gone 6 or 7 weeks. Thanks for the great stories. They are truly appreciated by one and all.

Cent

Hi Turkfist,

This is kind of frightening.

You are telling my story almost to the letter ::

But by doing that you are doing a much better job than I would ever be able to do.

Another Turk-ish story. Hope the well doesn* t dry up anytime soon. I am enjoying every one of them. :up:

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Archived