Bangkok Post(s) - 7/10/03

jittle

Feeling Sukhumvit

I step out of the Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit just an hour after arrival feeling the refreshing effects of a nice hot shower after the red eye from Dubai. I don't have plans per se, just a rough outline for my afternoon. I head towards Nana, bypassing the BTS or a taxi for a nice stroll down one of my favorite avenues in the world. You can have the Champs Elysee or 5th Avenue, I'll take Sukhumvit anyday of the week. I read about authorities cleaning up the beggars from Sukhumvit prior to APEC, well fellas you missed a few spots. Lucky for me, and I guess for them, that I had a few baht coins. Yeah, I know who winds up with the money in the end, but it makes me feel good to give a little to the needy of the world.

Sukhumvit is a cornucopia of sights, sounds and smells. New construction is taking off on both sides of the street, I guess the latest 5 star hotel fodder for Priceline. My choice this time, the Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit, ran their points and cash promotion so it's costing me $45.00 per night for a top floor corner deluxe. Nice hotel but I can't get the VPN connected for the life of me.

The smiles from the bus stop girls put a jump in my step while my heart skips a beat. It doesn't seem to matter the time of day, or really where in Bangkok you find yourself, any time you pass a bus stop it seems to have a few very pretty girls and a nice smile to reward your glance.

The sidewalk in front of the Landmark is getting a makeover. The old pavers were torn up and new pavers are going down. In typical Thai fashion, old pavers, sand and brick block your passage. You have to venture out into the traffic lanes to pass by the junk. This becomes a run for your life, timing the taxi in the distance so you can reach a safe area before you're mowed down. I needed the exercise anyway.

And all the way to Soi Nana I'm thinking isn't it just wonderful to be here again. When I'm back in New Jersey and I have that far off glance in my eyes and a friend asks "What you thinking??", I'll tell them "I'm feeling Sukhumvit". They won't understand, but that's okay, so much I could tell them they wouldn't understand, but I know you do.

Pool and a Pop

My day starts to take shape. I venture into the Morning/Night beer bar and pool hall to shoot a few games. There is a wonderful selection of totty on display. I shoot a few games and then I have to go see Lek at Brunswick. In previous posts I've described her as the most beautiful girl in the world. This has not changed. What has also not changed is her love for her boyfriend. She is as happy as ever, completely taken by this buffoon (he's probably a great guy but it makes me feel a little better to think he's a buffoon). At least I get to look and see that 1000 watt smile again. Lek you just don't know how many times you've helped me to spill my seed on those lonely nights in Oman.

I decide to go to Gullivers and hop in a taxi to head down Soi Nana. The driver, in his best Esarn English, explains the difficulty of turning around on Sukhumvit to head up to Soi 5. I make a quick decision to unburden him from this horrific task and jump out a few doors down from Golden Beer Bar. Here is where serendipity makes its play. I run into a fine beauty, a close to but never that close replica of Lek, whose name is Joy. She is sitting in front of her bar with a few friends and she quickly shuffles me inside, away from all the heat and nastiness of the day. I didn't take note of the bar on the way in or out, but it has an upstairs pool room with two tables that take coins. We play a few games of pool, teasing and feeling as we go along, and I decide it's a good time to release the swimmers that have been building up in the deserts of Arabia. Fortunately this bar has a third floor with two short time rooms and a real working shower. Joy puts on a display of decent oral skills, I show her that there is a more passionate way of conducting oral business and we finish up with a sweet doggie style screw. Relieved of my seminal fluids and a few baht as well I head back up Sukhumvit to my hotel. It's all beggars and bus girls as I float back to my room in preparation for a Sukchai sponsored night on the Pong.

Sukchai the boy, Sukchai the man

I catch up with the famous chronicler of night venues in the big mango. Oh it's been about 5 months since our last night on the town, we greet in the usual Jersey way "How you doin", "Good, how you doin". Our partner in crime for the evening is the venerable Bud Dickman and our initial point of entry into the Pong is Cosmos. There was less of a selection this trip but the quality was high. Sukchai arranged a stunner for me and she showed me the Thai genital massage therapy that has lightened the hearts of many farang visitors.

The next destination on the Sukchai tour or debauchery and Thai debutantes was Goldfingers. Last trip Sukchai and I disagreed on this bar. I didn't see much happening here, a few over the age dancers, and an occasional stunner and a forgettable rock 'n' roll track. This trip, the stunners were up in numbers and quality, the occasional old hag was around for good measure and we rocked our socks off our whole time there. Randy was very gracious as the host and resident shot injector and I found one of the hottest little honeys in Bangkok dancing on the stage. It was no problem getting her to sit next to me, I just couldn't communicate with the "I no speak Englit". It just wasn't meant to be.

I realized something about Sukchai as he hands out trinkets and places his dog poop and vomit in strategic places, he really is a boy at heart. A boy at play in the fields of flesh. I hope that he never grows up, never loses his zest for adventure and his desire to create a great event every time he goes out.

Thermae Okay

I had to leave Sukchai and Bud Dickman and return to the room to call home. A recent poster asked about the double life and how to maintain it. I don't want to go too deeply into this subject or say that I'm good at it, it's something that I'm not proud of. It's like being a good thief or being a good liar. In the end you're really just a thief or a liar or in my case a cheater. My only recommendation is don't break the routine. If you travel on business, and call home at a regular times, keep doing it. I call every morning when I wake up and every evening before what should be my bedtime. Does it get in the way of Sanuk? You bet it does. But these are the sacrifices you need to make. Besides, there is always a party in Bangkok. Just head to the Thermae and you'll find one there. Okay it wasn't a packed house, but there were lookers amongst the crowd. Sukchai and Bud Dickman were entertaining a couple of Vietnamese lovelies. I captured a tiny hiney honey who made my head spin back in the room. Her repeat performance in the morning got a standing ovation from little jittle. I was a pleased man.

Robinsons

I'm usually a Marriott man but with the promotion I mentioned earlier in this post, I had to try the Sheraton. I've heard great things about the food court at Robinsons, right across the street from the Sheraton, so after 8 years of travel to BKK I finally made it to Robinsons. My trip was well worth it. The fried mussels and Kao Pad were great and the prices were reasonable too.

The Ugliest Girl in Bangkok

After my meal and a nap I went out about 10PM. I decided to check out Nana Plaza for the first time this trip. I went straight to Mandarin, always a favorite, and it was great. Yes the tits and ass are wrapped in bikinis, but what cute bikinis. Those tiny hineys are just great. I filled up my hands with a few of them. Call me Mr Whipple, I just love to squeeze the charmin. I didn't want to end the night there, so off to G-Spot, but this place was dead. Next stop Angel Witch, it was about half full, probably not bad for a Monday night. Talked with an older girl there for a couple of drinks and checked out the cute dancers before heading over to Cathouse. Here is where Sukchai and I disagree again. Yes it was a Monday night and it was after midnight by the time I arrived, but the other bars had plenty of pretty ladies, Cathouse did not. But I won't avoid this place. A real opinion can only come from repeated investigation, so just like Goldfingers this place too will get a second chance.

Around 1AM I cross the street for Nana Disco. It was packed to the rafters with so many pretty ladies that my neck hurt from swiveling to check out all the action. My choice A for the evening, a tiny but sweet thing, was about the only girl in the place that would not give me eye contact. Choice B had a fake smile. By now I get pretty good at judging the smile. A fake or forced one can lead to a disaster of a night back in the room. It's like her heart ain't into it, but rent needs to be paid. I need someone who really enjoys what she is doing, or at least fakes it better that the others. Choice C was that gal. I was right in the middle of the "my friend she like you" turdling scam when I spotted Lek on the dance floor. Not exactly a tiney hiney, but by no means beefy. She was pretty, danced sexy and her smile lit up the dance floor. She seemed very interested in having me join her on the dance floor. It was fun, she moved so fine and the deal was done.

Back to the Sheraton and separate showers. Alright everyone says how they had the greatest sex ever, but really, after countless trips here, I found the winner. This girl had the most wonderful oral skills, didn't want to stop sucking, rode me like a bronco and woke me up in the morning with a full on BBBJ. I had one really unusual moment while she was sucking away. I've had girls who like to rim, Lek did this as well. This was the first time that a girl penetrated my anus with her tongue. And it wasn't just a quick lick and go, she really seemed to love it. It was about this time that the mussels from the previous evening meal started rumbling in my stomach. This happens all the time with mussels, but I love them so I put up with it. The timing here could not have been worse. I'm getting the best blow job of my life, Lek's tongue is fully engaged in my sphincter and I need to blow gas so bad it hurts. I've heard of blowing smoke up your ass but this takes that saying to a very different, very disgusting level. Fortunately I was able to hold on, concentrate and when she finally did return attention to little jittle I rewarded her with a load of jism. She dutifully licked the whole load up. Like the Fosters beer commercial where the date crushes the beer can with her head, this ones a keeper.

jittle

Archived