Chinese Sanuk?

Vladican

I will be rolling through Hong Kong soon and so far I have found very little information about the sanuk scene around their. Much appreciated if any of you gents got a link or info about some of the night life that we fellow LOS sanukers would find enjoyable.

Thanks,

Vlad

I went there a few years back.

Cheapest action that I came across was in the walkups around the Mong Kok area. There are loads of these places on the roads around the Mong Kok Metro station, Portland Street and Reclamation Street being good hunting areas. They are easily identifiable from the bright neon signs outside in the form of an arrow, literally pointing to the walk-up. Many have a 'menu' outside, sometimes in English: prices vary depending on nationality of the girl, the cheapest being the Filpinas and Thais, western women the most expensive. Filipinas / Thais / mainland Chinese were all around the HK$300 mark - a very reasonable £30. That's for 30 minutes with the girl, BBBJ and a shag.

The idea is that you walk-up, tell the papasan what nationality you're after, he shows you to a room where you wait for a while while he gets a girl. If you don't like the girl presented to you you can ask to see another, but it is a time consuming process. I think many of the girls work in a number of walk-ups and have to be contacted on their mobiles.

It's an interesting area to wander around - very Chinese in character and bustling until quite late.

The walk-ups across the border in Shenzen are even cheaper apparently, not that I have tried any.

Greenlander

Torney boy is correct the "go go bars" in HK are very expensive and tend not to be very good. Ladies drinks are crazy prices and bar fines are out of this world.

If you like Thais/Phils or on occasion Indo's go to Neptune II/Fenwick The Doc/Strawberry/La Bamba/Boracay/Laguna all are in Wanchai and are freelencer venues. cost for the girls, you pay what you can negotiate but normally they will ask for HK1500 - 2000 for all night about US$190 - $250...... I know still expensive. You should be able to find for HK$1000 - HK$1500, Thai's will ask more than the other nationalities, and if you get real lucky you may find a freebie.

Other options that are cheaper are the walk ups in Mongkok but these are being regularly raided at the moment as are the one woman brothels known as 1-4-1's, they are going after all the illegal mainlanders.

Archived