Travel offer from the UK

torrenova

The Times Online has put forward this offer:

"A fortnight in Thailand from £459 is available this month with Travelbag. Fly from Heathrow via Amman and spend three nights in Bangkok and ten at a resort hotel in Pattaya. 0870-890 1460".

Haven't checked dates or hotels but price looks good.

Hi jirve77.

is that just the flight? or does it include accomodation?.

there are many offers in the papers during the week at roughly the price you quote which includes the Hotel.

i saw a good on for 10 nights on Phuket in a 4* Hotel for 450 GBP,but it was miles from anywhere and not guest friendly.

i would rather pay roughly the same price for the flight,stay in the centre of Patong and pay the 8 GBP for a room per night.

It's flight only. But still a good deal for mid November and it is a direct flight. The cheapest I could find available around that time is £399 but I'm not sure whether that includes airport taxes (which the Thai price does) Btw I booked it with 'lastminute.com'

cheers - J

Most of these deals quote a price that applies for 2 people going - so it's assumed they share the room. This is often not declared until you make the booking or hidden away in the small print. Usually there is a single supplement to pay of around 40 - 50 pounds sterling if you are going solo, though getting them to then reserve the hotel room as a double has so far, for me anyway, avoided a joiner fee, even in hotels well known for it like the Jade Pavilion.

Archived