Baron's

Encore

Finally made it back to baron's yesterday. More or less by chance. I went there on my very first solo trip to LOS 3-4 yrs ago, thought I wouldn't be able to perform, but was proven wrong..

this time got there by chance, walking past on an errand nearby saw the Sukh. entrance. Big parlour, could seat 20 or so, only TWO. The one Who I chose for an oily usually did trad massage only she said. I wondered if that was a signal she wouldn't deliver other matters, or maybe only a HJ, but thatproved to be wrong. Very cute, just after the initial massage, when things eveolve, she kept her shirt on wrapped around her waist just beow some very nice little breasts.

Afterwards I realised it was to hide a scarerd tumme, has kid 5 years old, herself 23. Did the deed with great gusto and fervour, well worth in investment. Shge said there were currently 30 working at baron's, and all but two busy when I cam in. APEC must be doing something positive for this specific free trade!!

BTW, She said they're also available for LT take out, fee 400BT to the parlour rest by negotiation. I quite like the idea, first a inhouse testdrive, than back some otehr day for take-out. May do that.

Archived