initiating a new girl

Encore

Last nite in BKK.

On the last night of the week I could be here, I was in quandry how to spend my precious time. I considerd going out with a bang by revisiting Eden, then discarded that option, because I could always do that at noon beofre heading to Don Muang.

Had a look at BG7, hesistated twice about a couple of very cute ones, but hesitation was fatal, each time I was pondering, they were snapped up before I had time to decide. having had my dinner there, I realised I was close to Soi 5, so went for a ST with my favourite girl in Sweethearts Club, beofre hitting SC again. My sweetheart in Soi 5 was at the end of her 'men', I said Mai Pen rai, there are plenty of ways to have fun, so we headed off upstairrs for shwoer, massage and fun. Halfway through the fun, I suddenly changed my mind, the delectable HJ/BBBJ was so good, I wanted to return the favour, She was first shocked that i'd want to munch her , I countered that by telling her how clean she must be now after our long shower. She gave in, enjoyed it, and was only slightly more reluctant when I proposed to end it with a F. But that reluctance was rapidly overcom, And fun was had by all.

She put heavy pressure on for me to pay her out for the night and come hoem with me, but that was not my agenda. She's lovely, but I wanted soemthing a bit more raunchy for overnight.

So Off to SC on my own. Black and White, one stunner, would have loved to BF her, but she spurned me for a guy half my age. Well, stunners aren't always a good idea anyway.

On my way to Sheba's, I got waylaid by XXXX, from Dundee whom I LT'd last year. I then told her it was great, but I don't do repeats, since then I occasioanlly go inside there for a quick beer, cudle and grope. I promised her now I'd drop in if i managed to get out of sheba in one piece.

Sheba was a bit dissappointing that day, maybe the wrong time of the night, maybe just one of those days. SoI crossed the road for a quick Bia Singh with XXXX, not intending to stay there for long. She assured me they now had many new girls, and to my surprise, they were full up with girls and punters. I sat down, said hello to a few girls I knew, and looked at the stage (always covered here, but sometimes a nice one.

Then XXXX said "Look at her, you think pretty? "

Yes, kind of.

You want? very good girl?

Eh, I'm not so sure.

"new Girl, only work here five dyas, before come from Kalasin. Never go with Falang before"

Alarmbells ringing.

Been caught in that trap twice the last few years with very unpleasant experiences.

But I'm a sucker!

She increased the sale spiel, called the gril over. Up close she was cute indeed, nice firm body, non of that droopy skin , not even on her tummy, although she had a one yr old baby.

22 yrs old, not one word of English. I think that may be another reason why XXXX was trying her on me, I have a bit of Thai, enough for many transactions.

Also, Both BG's that i'd taken from here befroe reported to have had a very enjoyable time, and maybe I was considerd a sufficiently safe and known quantity by them to introduce this new girl to those aspects of her new job she hadn't expeirnced yet.

But interviewing this one was hard, she didn't have the BG vernacular (e.g. didn't know what a 'samoke' meant etc. Looked a bit surprised at my explanation, or at the suggestion that anyone would ever want to do such a thing,, but she then readily agreed she'd be happy to oblige.

She had a great smile, and showed decided talent in the way she had alraedy taken the initiative by slowly stroking me, then more so, then to a stage where I had to tell ehr to stop in order to avoid going over the top there and then. She grinnned, I realised I suddenly had the hots for her, So i relented and paid bar.

Sorry, interruption, rest later

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to end so abruptly, without conclusion. I'm in a placa with almost no internet service, so i'll give a brief conclusion, more later.

She was absolutely great! Went to a few other gogo, one topless, which had her eyes popping, and she was obvioulsly enjoying it, then one with some very naked women doing very lewd things, and she just sat there mesmerised. The last one I was well known, and that confirmed my message to her I was a buttefly, which didn't seem to worry her.

then back to Sukhumvit for food, and home. She had a very tight body, no flab, lovely shape. She was a bit surprised at my suggestion that i wanted to 'kin Jiim' (eat pussy), but relaxed and got off like a rocke, to her own amazement. Then she returnmed the favour, did a good but soemwhat beginners BBBJ, and then mounted ME, and f''d with great abandon. Afterwads, she sked me some questiosn, and I talked a bit about pitfalls with falang. "Only ever do what you feel OK about, don't let soemoen talk you into things you dan't want". I hinted that some perevrted old falang may suggest backdoor, that this was OK if she wouls like it but needed caution and care, and OK if she didn't want. She said it would hurt (how did she know) and she would not want that.

Than my rtick question :Do you go without condom, if more money?" She said NO, no good" I said I'd have sent her hoem if she'd had said YES>

Another round, where I produced my tiny little battery oprated toy, which send her into spasms. She said she liked it but prefered my mouth!. Sleep, wake up, round three. Then some portraits, and soem full length nudes, plus soem polite pix fo mum and baby (4).

I didn't suggest my usual wish for close-up c''t shot, thought she'd be a bit shy about that first time (I like collecting those memorabilia, always amazed at teh wide range of shapes.

Breakfast, then sent ehr home. That night I delievred half a dozen 6x8" portraits to her bar.

I had a wonderful night, and She was obviously veryy pleased with her first work experience. Win-win.

Sometiems a new girl can be great, made up for previous bad experiences

Archived