MY FIRST TRIP TO THAILAND-DAY 6

sayjann

*ALL NAMES ARE FICTICIOUS*

Woke up late and hungover and spent most of the day sitting by the hotel pool, getting some rays.

Had arranged to meet Alistair at the Thai boxing arena at 20:00 and did so.

He was with a girl he had met at Karon Beach that day and the 3 of us visited a few bars before he told me he was going back to Karon with his girl.

I was on my own and walked around and again I was still scared about going in a Bar or Go-Go on my own and just walked and walked and looked.

Eventually I was in Soi Seadragon and I entered Pink Panther Go-Go again and after a while I was approached by a girl and we talked.

She wasn't aggressive and we had a good time, and I told her I wanted 2 women and she told me no problem.

I eventually told her I still wanted to look around the town and I left and found myself at the entrance to Rockhard.

Rockhard is actually downstairs and Smokin' Joes is upstairs, but they all know it as RH.

I walked up the stairs, little did I know I would meet the first Thai girl I ever fell in love with.

Sat at the corner of the bar, within reach of the barstaff and 4 feet away from the girls dancing, but more importantly, there was a T.V. In my eyeline with the sports on and while I look at at the girls, I still looked at the T.V.

Right under the T.V. Screen was where certain girls used to sit and have their drinks and my eyes occasionally dropped down and looked at them.

One of the girls was smiling at me, but not coming up to me and eventually I indicated to her if she would like to join me for a drink.

She poked her chest and mouthed

'me, you want me?' And I indicated yes and she moved around to sit with me.

We talked and she told me her name was Bai and was 22.

i bought her a drink and i was a little put out when she said she had to dance and left my side,i didn't understand the routine at the time,i didn't realise that the girl was not yours until the BF had been paid.

when she came back she started to caress my hands and just smiling at me and then she asked if I wanted to take her home for the night?.

again i was confused,i still did not realise these girls were available to go with a man alnight in their Hotel and when i said i didn't know what she meant and i was soon enlightend by her telling me how things wotked,i was gobsmacked....

I asked her if she wanted to come with me and she said yes.

I paid the BF and she joined me again and wanted to leave, but I tolded her in 45 minutes it was my b/day and i wanted another drink after Midnight to celebrate my B/day.

We stayed and she must have put the word around and at just past midnight, the DJ played the 'Happy B/day' song and all the girls sang it to me,

i was both touched and embarrased, but I enjoyed it.

Bai and I left the bar and returned to my hotel and fun was going to happen.

i was certainly going to have a good start to the beginning of my 40th year.

Archived