Biergarten soi 7

bangcock

What happened here ?????

To me the quality of the freelancers over there has dropped by 70% or so in a year time.

Lots of baggers and double baggers and zero stunners anymore. Only the old ones are still there, being even older.

Been there a couple of times this trip, but left quick after drinking my first beer there.

I was at the beergarden yesterday, and beg to differ. I've been there when there was nothing there I would ever take out, but timing is everything. I was there at 8:00 PM to meet a girl. I was a bit surprised at the number of cuties, and sort of wished I hadn't already committed for the night.

I was there around 7.30 PM so "same same time", saw the same girls on each occassion and left asap !!!!

Saw one decent girl, she smiled to me but far too young for me. Maybe 18 years old. She left 5 mins after entering the place.

blush.gif" border="0

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: bangcock ]

Bangcock,

Let me know the next time you go and we can play the rating game.

P.S.- I logged in this morning and caught your thread. My beergarden girl from last night was still sleeping. My laughter woke her up, so I told her I was reading that some farang says all beergarden girls are old, fat and ugly. She now feels she has a mission in life to prove you wrong. LOL smile.gif" border="0

Met this real hot girl my last trip there three weeks ago. Claimed to be some uni girl. Carries a Louis Vutton purse and a mobile, well is it basic university girl accesories, I don't know. Anyway, she's real light skinned like a Chinese. Definitely a 10.

My experience last month was that Biergarten Soi 7 girls ran complete range from 1 (and some pretty ugly "ones" at that) to 10 (and as gorgeous as anything in Bangkok). I also noticed that many I would encounter in Biergarten in afternoon would show up at Thermae later that night.

OK,

Maybe i have a different taste shocked.gif" border="0 or maybe i was unlucky to be there at the wrong time.

Anyway, i am going home today mad.gif" border="0 but i am back in three months laugh.gif" border="0

Will check out the biergarten when i am back, maybe we can play the rating game then kohchaiBKK wink.gif" border="0

I had a beer there in may around 8 pm. There was not much decent hanging around, except the lady on the barchair at my right. But she was in a discussion with the guy next to her. That guy seemed to have a bad mood (how is that possible in LOS?) She started ignoring the man and chatted with me. Off we went. She was just ok.

Never met anyone interesting there, maybe next time Bangcock?

Archived