MY FIRST TRIP TO THAILAND-DAY 10

sayjann

i've just reread my posts and boy was i naive or what?.

sorry if there not that entertaining,but i was just feeling my way round thailand(and Bai).

good sex with Bai that night and again in the morning.

she went home and i went for a beer and ventured down Soi Seadragon for the first time in daylight.

very quiet,hardly anyone about and i settled for a bar right down the end.

sitting there alone and just watching the TV with Terminator on the screen and shortly a girl started work and she started to talk to me.

she started to talk to me and told me her name was Kook and 23 and she was quite attractive.

she asked for a drink and i bought her an alcoholic one,but i forget what.

we chatted and she then showed me her tongue which had a metal bolt through it.

i was intrigued,i had heard this resulted in an interesting BJ and i was intersted in her by now.

i took her hand and placed it on my chest and as she felt my nipple ring she was puzzled and lifted up my t-shirt and had a look.

she played with it and said she liked it and now she started to get close to me.

she started holding my hands and rubbing my arms,when suddenly she slid her hand up my leg of my shorts and started to caress my dick and you can imagine how quick it took me to harden.

she procedded to sit there and get my dick out and jerked me in broad daylight,i was really embarrassed,but horny at the same time.

there i was in a bar in full view of anyone walking past and a girl was wanking me.

i was also shocked and not prepared for this and kept looking around to see if anyone was watching.

she then started about us going for a S/T and she soon persuaded me.

had to wait a while,had to let the excitement settle down,i could'nt walk down the down with a raging hard on.

she asked where i was staying and could we go there? but i was unsure of the hotels guest policy during the day.

she had asked for 500 S/T and i thought that i didn't really want to pay another 500 for a quick 20-30 minutes and suggested her place.

she said her room was not available,but had a friend who would 'lend' the room for 100 Baht and i agreed and off she went and got the key and returned to me.

she asked if i wanted motorbike taxi and i said no,we would walk.

i paid the 200 for the BF and the bill for the drinks and we walked to Beach Road and turned Right.

we soon entered an area which was definately Thai dwellings and i got a bit worried,

and it was very close to where Bai lived and even though i had decided not to see her again,i still did'nt want her to see me with another girl.

i was horrified by the room,it was a real slum and i felt so sorry for her having to live like this.

she took her clothes off and washed her pussy and asked me to wash my dick which i did in the cold water.

had a quick piss and was horrified by it toilet,it was so dirty,it was disgusting and i quickly got out of there.

we got on the bed and kissed for a while and then i went down on her for a while,but she seemed a bit bored and she said "you want Boom-Boom?" and i realised she was in a hurry and i wasn't used to this.

i said i wanted a BJ and she got out a condom,placed it on and sucked away for a short time,but it wasn't that good really.

she was still anxious for the fuck(and probably to get rid of me) and i gave up and i got her to get on top first and then i got on top,but i failed,i could'nt help myself and came within seconds,she had excited me so much.

she was obviously a hardened BG,for she was up straight away,washing herself down and getting dressed.

back to the bar we went and had a couple of drinks with her.

a disappointment really,i had got used to the long lingering sex sessions with a girl who was on a mission.

after i left her bar i never returned and i have never seen her since.

out in the evening and i ended up in the bar which i had visited before and i was accosted by the girl who i had discussed a 3some with a few nights earlier.

she asked if i was still up for it and i said yes.

she called across her friend and asked me if she was alright to join us,and i said yes.

different girl to the one she had shown me a few nights and not so pretty,but good enough and i paid the BF for the pair of them.

walked back to the hotel and i had discovered something.

the hotel has a restaurant attached to it at the front and i realised you could access my room from it without going past the Security man,thereby saving myself the 1000 for the girls 'joiner fees'.

we sat in the Restaurant and had a cocktail each and more luck.

a waitress accidently dropped one of the drinks all over one of the girls and i knew this was the ideal opportunity to go to my room.

told the waitress i would take the girls to my room,so that she could have a shower and clean up,and off we went.

we all showered separately and as usual the girls had switched the tv on and i had to wait for the last 20 minutes of 'Men in Black' to finish before any action.

the older one put on the condom and procedded with the BJ(another covered BJ and i hate this so much) and i got the younger one to sit on my face and then the older one climbed on board and started to fuck me.

much to my annoyance,i realised i was going to cum again quickly and got them to change round,and i even got the change of condom.

well i did'nt last long again,and i finished while the older one was sitting on my face and the younger one was fucking me.

then another disappointment,they were soon in the shower and dressed and waiting for payment.

after i peeled off the notes,the older one noticed i had 4 cartons of cigarettes and pointed at them and i thought she wanted a cigarette and offered her one,but no,she indicated a packet and i thought why not and gave her one.

again she shook her head and picked up a full carton and said could she have the whole carton,no way i said and she left in a huff.

i never knew their names and never saw the younger again,but bumped into the older one around 16 months later.

i didn't recognise her,but she remembered me and we had a little chat,but she had aged quite a lot and i discovered she was now doing pussy shows in the original bar i had first seen her.

went back out and had a few drinks and of course i was drawn to the stairs leading up Bai's Bar and as soon as i saw her,i could'nt help myself,and i BF'd her.

i had said i would'nt BF her again,but i was beginning to fall in love with her and i had to be with her,i couldn't do without her.

we just walked along Bangla and i gave in and had a couple of those polaroid pictures taken with a couple of snakes and i huge eagle.

she wanted one taken with the tranvestites/LB's(never found out exactly what they were)and she was happy while walking along looking at the photo.

we had some food and then back to the room and more sex.

but for the first time today i couldn't cum no matter what she tried,i was too drunk and we gave up.

i had surpassed myself today,been with 4 girls and cum 3 times,and i had never ever had this amount of women in one day.

i could get used to this i thought,but i never fucked another woman apart from Bai in my remaining 3 days in Patong,i was totally in love by now.

Archived