New years eve piss up

Lusty

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh you did mate!

I remember that backstreet, the screaming banshee of a katoey (Rusty's friend!), kipster100 convinced that he had a 1000% stone bonking business idea (Mobile Chippy), I was with Smiler and we baht bussed it at dawn. Ah - happy day.

NYE - was the night we both ended up at Soi 10 wasn't it? Bit depressing that one 'cos I had to fly the next day.

It's all coming back to me now (he recalled, with the grin of a cheshire cat)... NYE was a good un from what I can remember... It was my first or second meeting with "Gloria", soon to be the next "Miss Red" - although we experienced the countdown to 2003 in the beergarden with the Umpah Band.

Did you really fly back on the 1st? Thought it was a bit later because soi 10 finished up around about Australia Day (26 Jan), hours after Rusty shared a last drink with the gals, and only days after I left.

Your last night was a bit rough, although you certainly looked the part... Going for an upgrade on the way home to make the crashing return to reality a bit more bearable were we?

Only weeks to go now...

Sorry lads, looks like I can't make it. Even though the boss (employer) is being quite reasonable, all the running around building the new shack means I won't know for a while the date I can leave... and after checking with the travel agent today, I'm too late for NYE. Especially since I can't really leave before the 30th!

An early January arrival is looking very doubtful as well. Looks like my trip will be for a few weeks in late January or February.

The long anticipated reunion of the "original 4" from the London Contingient will have to wait..

Really sorry guys, I am devistated....

Archived