my arrival in Pattaya. It was a reaffirmation in the

psychic abilities of psychotic bargirls (Ok, the last

part isn't fair but it does has a nice ring to it,

don't cha think?). Friday PM, just arrived in Pattaya,

I went to tequila reef on soi 7 for some of the best

Mexican food in Pattaya (and, I think, Thailand). A,

the girl from Buri Ram that I barfined a couple of

times a couple of months ago (and didn't see my last

two trips - see the "pattaya virgin" story on the pay site for the gory details of our first meating) sees me six or seven doors down from her beerbar, latches on, and gives me those 21 year old doe-eyes. She wants me, please come back, etc.etc.. I

swear, if you want to track down the taliban, give

them a free fuck fest in Pattaya, then send those

girls after them. they are TOAST!! We had a couple of

drinks, her roommate begged me to find her a farang to

barfine her, and finally philanthropic Graham graciously consented to pay the 200 baht barfine and screw the beautiful 21 year old seductress, and to give her a couple more English lessons. Ahhh, the sacrifices we make in order to better international relations prior to Apec.

Saturday was a relaxing day, and as the sun was nearing the horizon I was ready to start the evening out with a sporting event ? Pattaya style.

I went down towards the lower soi's looking for a nice

big screen to watch some of the Liverpool-Arsenal

game. I am not a soccer fan as a rule but it can be

fun watching with a bunch of girls that are fans (and

want to give me a blow job when they are happy), or

even with a bunch of drunken Brit fans (lots of fun

comradely energy there, but no blow jobs).

There is a place on soi 6 whose name escapes me at the

moment that has sofa's, puying, and a nice large screen that fits the bill perfectly. My last trip there I was with a really nice 32 year old with large tits that proudly let me know that she was also lesbian as she gave me a great ride (see the DPV story). I thought she would be a great viewing companion on one of the

sofa's.

Unfortunately, the queen pig from the overweight saggy

tit side of whore hell decided that I was her long lost meal ticket and superglued herself onto my arm as I approached the door. Large Tits loosely held in a low cut sweater residing on her stomach like stagnant jello rolling around on a bulbous belly. She likely needed the sweater so she could walk without tripping

over those tits. Short dirty hair, a face best left in the dark, teeth yellowed by years of built up calcifying semen. The other girls seemed afraid of her, hell I was (not to mention small children,

farmyard animals, small dogs, rodents less than 40 kg., and any sentinant bowl of rice within eyesight).

No game is worth this, so I left. Ya gotta wonder how this waddling lardish animated pile of saltpeter makes a living at this, unless she takes payoffs to leave people alone.

I wound up watching the game on soi 7 with a bunch of Brits and their girlfriends, and observed an interesting phenomenon. The guys cheered for arsenal, and their girls for liverpool. Thinking back on the girls in my office that also cheer for liverpool, I

understood. The guys cheer for the team based on where

they are from, the records, the quality of play, etc.

The girls think Owen is cute.

After one half of soccer, I decided to leave my seat

for someone that could better appreciate the spectacle

on the screen, and went to walking street to observe

(and possibly participate in) another form of spectacle.

On walking street I literally walked into farting Bear

and posse, aka JB, the Darlek, and the youngun. Baby

JB was admirably performing her prime function in life

(at least to my eyes ;-)) by attracting girls from far and

wide to give her presents. She already had more balloons than she could carry, tourist groups would pass and pay more attention to baby JB than to the naked, writhing flesh just steps away, and all was well with the world. JB and I went into Electric

Blue for a quick beer and saw some amazing talent (one

of whom I would have been tempted to barfine on the spot). But, she didn?t stop dancing, and while I sat I saw several notes messages being passed to her by staff, so I moved on.

Several places were showing, maybe as many as half of

them. I actually was ready to barfine one girl, but she wanted 1500 didn't discuss short or long time. She was at the gogo formerly known as frozen, or the one next to it, don't remember. I passed. I went into maybe 7 or 8 places and business was steady but slow.

The busy gogo's were the ones with tour groups wandering in. I decided to get some food, and go to bed as I had a meeting the next morning.

Sunday morning I met farting Bear and his posse at the

place where my meeting was to be, but baby JB decided

that taking a toxic diaper dump was a higher priority

than listening to me drone on so they had to leave for

a diaper recharge (I wonder of she was the only one??

Hmmmmmm). After my talk I met JB and his crew for a

really nice time on the beach, followed by some great

apple pie and ice cream at the Pig and Whistle on soi 7. It IS

possible to enjoy pattaya without bars, etc.

I went back to the beer bar scene Sunday PM after they

left, and found a real nice girl, educated, reasonable English, worked at a factory for a year and came to Pattaya when they screwed her out of a bonus (make your own smartass remark here). Nice girl, and gave me a nice shower, followed by a tongue bath ;-).

A very pleasant last night in Pattaya. not so many customers in the early PM, and the girls told me it has been slow in the beer bar area recently. She left Monday around 10am, and I was on the bus to Bkk (and my office)within an hour.

Work, work, work, don?t you just hate having to work

all weekend!!!

take care;

Graham hankem (2knight1)

Hi Rusty;

Thanks for the kind words.

I put it in the nightlife section because I was concentrating on the entertainment aspects of the trip to pattaya (minimizing the work aspect) and tried to convey the flavor and atmosphere of the place just prior to Apec, but after the crackdown. There were a few close encounters of the carnal kind reported, so this seemed to be the most approriate place imho.

Where would you have placed it? It wasn't really a trip report as I just ran down for the weekend, and focused primarily on entertainment and nightlife.

Take care;

2knight1

Archived