e-mail exchanges with TGs

pattaya127

how many TGs (any sort) do correspond/chat with you, in a month, let's say. use chat groups incidence if you correspond regularly with a girl using that means. No netphone, must be writing.

TG e-mails

none

one or irregular/un-monthly news from few

one but daily or almost

2 to 3

4 to 6

a lot

a lot and weekly!

I have around 25 I chat with on a regular basis, on my MSN contact list. Some daily, some weekly. All non-bar girls. Mostly secretaries/factory workers in office, etc. Have one in Chiang Mai, who was diagnosed as HIV positive 6 years ago. That is a tough one. I talk to her every other day. Has given herself until Feb. 27, 2004, before she will kill herself. She's looking for a male who is HIV pos. also, so she can share the remaining days of her life with him. If she does find, she will not commit suicide, and go on. If she doesn't, she has made up her mind to end it next Feb. Getting to be too much for her. Has skin legions, and doesn't feel she has much time left anyway. Known her for quite a while now. So sad to be with her through this, but she values our net relationship, so I do continue on with her, and am always there when she is having a bad day. Which is becoming more, and more frequent.

And for the nay-sayers, she is for real. She see's doctor at least 1 time per week, and I know her cell counts, test results, meds, etc. Impossible for a scamming b/g to know all this stuff. And she's never asked for a thing.

My g/f? We speak every day. If she cannot be online, then I will call her, or her me, along with constant SMS's. When online, will never be less than 2 hours. Depends if she is home at parents house (unlimited net use), or in net cafe, were she must watch her baht. To keep costs down, we have a system of letting the phone ring so many times, and then hanging up, to let the other know if cannot be online, if are online, will call you, have job interview, etc. :)

HT

Archived