Lucifer's Pattaya picking up?

chilli13

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can always go to Marine 2. For me, I'm well sorted by 2am, usually by 1am or earlier if I find what I'm looking for on the menu.

Thats why I tend to hit the bars and go-gos hard on the first couple of days to get a short list up and running. Then, I can plan a route if nothing catches my fancy before it gets too late.

Got lucky and pulled a good one from Marine a few months ago but way too dark and too many ugly boilers. Always get distacted by Peppermint anyway.

Peter & IB13

Thanks guys. Have already done Soi Yodsak, yesterday lunchtime just after posting. First customer of the day in King Kong. Had some nice lookers but boy those little black dresses cover up a multidude of sins. Also checked out British Bulldog. The girls there seemed to have a better attitude.

Very few farangs on the street in early afternoon so it was like a cattle market strolling down there being catcalled from every bar. But hey, it's nice to be handsome once again.

Am down on Soi 2 now but it's a little dead. Only 4pm though.

Classroom a go go had their Wednesday night cheerleader/gymslip outfits on last night. Only a few lookers although they were sanuk. Better looking ladies elsewhere including Cats a go go.

Archived