A Real Student !

A "real" student in the game? Yeah, I know. Like UFO's and smart women, we've all heard about 'em, but never seen one.

Well, I actually met one last March in Soi Cowboy's Five Star II last April. Maybe it was one of those nights when my testosterone level was on the "downside" or maybe I'd just plain f***ed myself silly over the weeks I'd been visiting the LOS. Whatever, it was after midnight and I really wasn't in "the hunt". I figured I'd just make a pass through the Nana Hotel parking lot on the way back to my room (like I had a choice) and pick up something. On the other hand, unless I really spotted something special, I'd sleep alone that night.

I was sipping my umpteenth beer of the evening when "I felt an angel sliding up next to me". I'd seen her doing a "dance/shuffle" set up on the stage earlier and was noticable as one of only three girls out of over 20 not working topless. Very quiet and English challenged, she struggled to converse in my native language. But between my "Thai" and her determination, we were able to talk nit noi. She must've sat there for at least 20 minutes without showing any interest in going elsewhere or asking for a drink...something in this "new age" that seems very rare.

"Yak pai duaykahn mai" I finally asked her. This invitation actually startled me, as I usually don't "pay bar" after midnight...rather wait outside after closing or grab a gal from the Nana Disco. In any case, she really answered "pai".

Well, I payed the bar, she changed into some levi's and T-shirt, and back to my luxurious accomodations at the Nana we taxied.

I'm usually pretty "laid back" with the gals. Don't really move fast back in the room...unless I'm totally sh*t-faced or exceptionally horny. So, it was a while before we got down to business as a "getting to know you" and TV channel surfing session preceeded the "main event". I finally said good-bye to her around noon the next morning, faking a lunch appointment with a friend. It wasn't for a couple of nights later that I wandered back to the Five Star II.

My second trip, I waited-out the 1:45 closing, telling the dek serve I wouldn't be "paying bar" (I'd already agreed to take "P" for another session, but explained I would meet her down the soi after closing.) She'd agreed. The dek serve gave me one of those "looks" that yelled "cheap charlie". So be it. I could remember the days when no bar fine was even asked after midnight, and I don't pay now after then.

The second night was when I found out that this gal is a real student ! I was skeptical to say the least, when she told me that she was going to a uni up in Udonthani. I guess she read my skepticism, as she got a pen and piece of paper and wrote (in English) that she was a senior majoring in business and computer stuff. I guess my skepticism wasn't masked very well when I asked to see her school ID (which she was very proud to show me). Anyway, I asked her if she wanted to see a video. She said yes and I opened up my laptop on the table. She was surpised, saying that she thought it was only a video player. She asked if she could work on it then to do some programming!!! No way I was gonna let her screw up my system. Besides, we had other stuff to work on. ::

Again, it was around noon before I had to meet with another friend and I sent her on her way.

A couple of weeks later, she emailed me and gave me the URL for a webpage she'd made as part of one of her classes. She was back in Udonthani, having collected her tuition from customers, and was learning JAVA and other stuff above my computer-challenged abilities. She was also working on some group marketing project.

We've kept in touch via email a couple of times a week over the months. Not a relationship that is going any place...and we both know it. But, after so many years in doing the "scene", it was a pleasant experience to find one of these gals who didn't bullshit, showed some warmth, and would probably provide a real GFE for one who is interested. (Been there; done that.)

Not coincidenally, I telephoned **** tonight. She's back at the 5 Star II for 10 days trying to pick up next term's tuition. So if any of you out there are interested in furthering a nice gal's education and having a "non-runner" for a good time, feel free to pm me and I'll be happy to give u details and answer any questions.

Yes they certainly are around, I met one last year working in one of the Asok bars and had two nights with her. Even have the photos of her in her uniform in my room to remind me. Unfortunately photos of her without her uniform were off limits so that image has to reamin in my head............

However I don't see her nay more because I got an email asking for 20,000 baht to pay her fees and as soon as that happened I cut her off,,,,,,,,,,,,pity 'cos she was a real cutie.

Uniformguy

:grinyes:

My friend, there are 1,000's of Thai uni-students out there. Mostly all concentrated into the F/L'er market of trade. They can't go to school, and work full-time go-go/beerbar job. So being a freelancer, is their main venue. I would venture that at least 20% of all freelancers in BKK, between the age of 18 and 22, are uni-students. Strong statement, but that has been my experience. With quite a few of them having a notch on my bedpost. :)

Here are 2 examples, out of many:

Most insatiable Thai girl I've ever had, turned out to be a uni-student going to law school. Her benifactor was an old guy, that only liked to watch her strip, and then masterbate herself for him, on the bed, while he sat in a chair. He never touched her, ever. For this, he pays for her university education, as long as she maintains a certain GPA. She rarely goes out, except when is a Thai holiday, and has some free time.

Another unusual situation was a girl from Chiang Mai. My first night in, and I went to Grace. Downstairs closed, so had a beer in upstairs area. Sit with 3 girls sitting together, and turned out to be 3 sisters just coming to BKK for a family funeral. Pulled the really cute one, and also turned out she was in school in Chiang Mai.

And many, many others. Situations are across the board there. MP's, go-go's, and beerbars........it's pretty much the same story, albeit some interesting twists, but very few, going to school.

Enter the F/L'er world, and it get's much more varied. They come from all walks of life, with many stories of what brought them there. I love this sector. Just when you think you have heard it all..... ::

Want a uni-girl in BKK? 2 things to remember. Thai holiday, and end of the month. The convergence of those two events, is like a uni-girl dream. They are out in force.

One other thing. You could have already been with a uni-girl. Not all want to tell what they do, to strange punters, about their life during daylight hours.

The Thai freelancer world is like a box of chocolates.....you never know what you are going to get. Much unlike all the othere venue's, in general.

HT

Archived