Weekender in Lamai Samui

spirit_of_town_hall

Aloha.. I have stayed at the Weekender many times, managers name is Ken. Ask for him by

name when you make your reservation. It's directly on the beach but make sure you get a room in the newer part, or one of the bungalows in the front. HOWEVER, do not get

the bungalow that's almost in the water #102 I think...unless you want a bunch of party

animal totally drunk people knocking on your door all the time. Seems it looks like a

public bathroom. The Weekender is getting

to be expensive, and very popular with the

parents with kids sort of place. Except in

the really busy time of year, I now just show

up in Lamai without a room reservation and always find a super deal. However if you have lots of luggage it's best to have a

reservation, walking in Samui is HOT. tommy

[ May 17, 2001: Message edited by: tommybahama ]

quote:

Originally posted by tommybahama:

Aloha.. I have stayed at the Weekender many times, managers name is Ken....

The Weekender is getting

to be expensive, and very popular with the

parents with kids sort of place.

Hi, what about bringing some guests, ok for the managenent? Are there other sanukers too or just families giving you strange comments? Thanx, Homeboy

NO NO NO problem with guests. A mix of sanuk

guys, young honeymoon sort of Europe couples and family types with little kids. Never any heavy "looks". Samui is kind of Hawaii like but really third world. The girls for the most part are getting hard core IMO, still a few sweeties to be found but for some reason Samui gets alot of butt ugly ones. Just my

opinion after going there over 10 years.

tommy

Tommy,

Where is your favorite place to go on Samui. Ill be in BKK on the 30th and plan to head down that way. It will be my first time there.

Archived