Hotels to stay away in Bangkok/Pattaya

kdzales

Personally I didn't think much of the Miami Hotel, OK it's cheap, 550 baht a night but the aircon was noisy and very inefficient, and the carpet was torn and ripped with BIG holes in it, 6" diameter ones!

The entire room was dilapidated, and the bed was so soft you sank into it with your back in a very uncomfortable position. I don't normally consider myself fussy but this place was too run down even for me. I checked out the next morning and I won't be back.

PS to be fair it does have a very nice pool.

This is just my opinion. There is a Prince Hotel in Pattaya Soi 8 (opposite to Estiny). Hotel is really run down. Looks like management hasn't spend a dime on maintainence for the last 10 years. I endured 1 night and try my luck across the street at Eastiny. The receptionist at Prince Hotel is very cute and she showed me about 5 rooms in the hotel (all really shitty).

thanks

Gilbert

I'll agree witha bove in the Miami hotel been a bit of a dump. In Pattaya the worst I tried was the p72 on walking street went in to look at the room and there was a big damp spot on the wall and there was a stench that was unbearable 30 seconds later I was out of there

Archived