MY FIRST TRIP TO THAILAND-DAY 12

sayjann

this was a nice day.

spent allday with Bai and we just had fun and spent time together.

slept late and had sex and she was a lot more loving towards it.

not like some of the BG's i have been with,but then again,she had always been tender and 'into' it from the first time.

went to the hotel restaurant and had lunch and then we lazed around the pool all afternoon and we enjoyed having fun in the pool,fooling around and her shrieks really echoed around the place.

i noticed the other farang guests looking at the pair of us and i could imagine the thoughts,was she a BG?,or was she my real GF/wife.

they will never know.

we adjourned to the room and i ran a bath and Bai wasn't sure about this,but got in with me and in the end she enjoyed it,but i perceived she would have preferred a shower.

we had sex again and then just lay in each others arms talking and just enjoying being with each other.

i got the 'when you come back' speech and i honestly told her i did not know when.

this was when i accidently took a photo of her naked,laying on the bed on her stomach.

she was showing nothing,no tits/nipples/fanny etc,just her bum.

she was horrified and burst into tears and it surprised me so much.

i rushed to her and promised i would never show anyone the picture and would destroy it when i got home and this appeased her.

o.k.,i've kept the picture,but it is entirely private.

we finally got dressed and left the hotel complex for the first time that day,it was now 19:00.

took her to an expensive italian restaurant and we enjoyed a lovely meal and wine,i wanted to treat her.

she had been good to me and shown kindness to me and i had fallen for her.

afterwards we went to Molly Malone's and listened to the music and ended the night with a couple of hours in Rockhard.

the other girls would come up to me and wish me good luck for my journey home and i spent a fortune in ladydrinks,but i was happy and having a good time.

finally back to the room and we finished the day with another bout of lovemaking and it was the perfect end to a perfect day.

my last night in Patong and i was devasted at having to leave Bai in a few hours.

she was a goddess to me and i had fallen into the big trap i now know about,never fall in love with a BG.

Archived